Hello

A filipina..getting married this oct ..2017 to my Indian bf...he have wife in other plce...but his parents and relatives didn't know his past marriage coz the girl is Pakistani and she's 42 yrs old that's y he keep hide to his family...and I feel the he just marry the girl for purpose..
Don't know wht I need to do.I love him much and my family like him too.even his situation...but after marriage he will leave and stay to his wife for residency...
Do I need to continue this marriage?

Apart from being illegal, it, if you will forgive the direct manner of my answer, would be stupid.

Going ahead would be absolutely mad and is very likely to cause a lot of problems in the future.

Unfortunately it is illegal, and you will be unhappy after marry with him so no point to do marry with a married man

I really appreciate all ur comments and advice...its helps me a lot......thanks a lot guys😘

no,you do not need to continue
he is playing with multi girls
why you accept to be one of his ladies?
good luck

:(

hello,
i am mostafa
from egypt
mechanical engineer

my suggestion to  forget him
I afraid that this pain will increase :(

Stay strong
pray to almighty :)

:(  its easy to say forget...but in my side..don't know how......need more time to do that...InshaAllah...I will...😥

Plenty fish in the sea. He's not the only man in Kuwait,just saying.

Yeah maybe lot...but the way he care me... the love that he give. ..specially the respect ...don't know if I can find that  plenty u mean...
But still I Appreciate thanks guys😘

It is only you in this relationship so only you can make the judgements.
Actions count not words but surely you must ask yourself he has at least one  relationship that he has owned up to ..how many more does he have?

Or put it another way you love him unconditionally ..you are at best getting half his love ( shared between 2 females) it could be an even smaller fraction.

The fact you are seeking opinions on a public forum show you have doubts..why ask? the answer is within yourself ,,but can he truly give you what you want?

SanchezSanchez wrote:

The fact you are seeking opinions on a public forum show you have doubts..why ask?

We have the same thoughts. Don't wash your dirty laundry in public.