British mum in Krakow! Need adult company!Help!he he

Im a mum to twin girls, and really some days I go insane. I need to meet people to hang out with. If any Brits out there please contact me, cheers!

Welcome on Expat.com polandengland ;)

Your discussion has been moved to Krakow forum for effective networking. I hope that you will build lot of contacts via our web community.

Regards

Hi,
I'm a British Dad in Cracow with a young son (2 1/2) and daughter (4). I was very surprised to see that Lodziarnia on Grodzka has just closed its playground. That was the place I met all my friends in Cracow - now I'm at a total loss as well. We go to Pod Wawelem sometimes - it has a great indoor playground. Apparently there is an English reading club for children on the corner of Dajwór called Mufinka. I think I'll check it out next weekend (beginning of March) - perhaps you would like to join us?

Graeme

Hi British mum:)
               My name is Richard.I currently live in London but am planning to move to Krakow later this year,with a view of teaching English there.
               It would be great if I could possibly meet new friends and especially,fellow Brits there and so I thought I would drop you a line!

Richard

Hi Graeme,
          My name is Richard.I am a 42yr old Englishman planning on re-locating to Krakow later this year with my Polish girlfriend and I would like to teach English there.It would be great to meet new friends and especially fellow Brits!My girlfriend is a Nanny and we are seeking similiar work there for her.Her English is very good where as my Polish isnt!!

Richard

Graeme my sincere apoligies!
I believe you have already contacted me with some very useful information,thanks very much for that!Much appreciated!
Hope all going well for you out there!Would love to maybe meet up sometime after our arrival,which should be no later than July!

Richard.