Security Companies?

Hey, this could be considered an odd question, however .....
Does anybody have experience and information regarding a good and yes, I do mean 'good' security company here in HCMC?
I have experienced a few and to be honest, I have been left wanting, I am completely underwhelmed by what I have seen. The norm appears to be, under trained, under qualified and or just lazy. Sound familiar? I am in the position of 'having' to consider outsourcing company security and am seeking any information as all will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Security company employees are amongst the lowest paid in VN, training is very basic and they are often left to fend all day without food and even water offered by the establishments thay are suppose to be protecting. If you want a bonified security company then you need to look at the ones that provide corporate security and they are often owned by former military/ Police high ranking officials and they will cost you..but at least the security staff are trained to a standard that is acceptable...the old saying...'you pay peanuts you get monkeys'

There is also high quality security company in Vietnam. I know a Japanese security company that only supply high quality security services but ofcouse the price is higher than others. This japanese company is one of the biggest security company in Japan and will be responsible for security of The Olympics organising in Tokyo in 2020. Its services include alarm system with respond service, CCTV, body guard, access system for home, company, factory. Guardians are recruited and trained strictly according to japanese standards. Alarm devices are also made in Japan. I dont want to tell the company name to prevent from misunderstanding that i want to promote.  If anyone need to know more , just send me a message.
Cheers,

Agree totally with Deepsix6.

Thanks for your reply, I would be interested in having more information if you are able.

Hello

My name is Lee.  I do business in ho chi minh.  I want to have a meeting with good security company.

Can you able to introduce for me please

Thank you.