Want to move tu Bulgaria from the United states

Hello,
I am new to the expat forum and am looking for some advice on relocation. I currently live in the United States with my wife and young children and we are interested in relocating to Sofia, Bulgaria. However I am looking to secure employment before we make our move. I am currently working as a Vice President Client Experience Manager for a major financial institution but my company does not have a Bulgaria branch of operations so there is no way to transfer with my current job. Does anyone have advice on the best way to approach the expat job search? Thanks!
Ryan

Hi there,

Basically you can search the websites offering jobs in Bulgaria or also online work opportuniteis. To start with, some of these are:
www.jobs.bgwww.jobtiger.bgwww.zaplata.bg
linked in - jobs section

You can also address a relocation company - they often offer job search services, or you can consider the opportunities of opening a branch of the company you currently work for in Bulgaria.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Proposing your own services on the forum is strictly forbidden. Please register your services in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct