Planning to relocate to Amsterdam

Hi - Im planning to relocated to Amsterdam in a month time. I'm living and working in london at the moment. I need some help finding accommodation somewhere in amsterdam as soon as possible as I want to open my bank account, employee number and also looking for an accountant to register myself as self employed. I much appreciate if you can help me/guide me/refer me to someone. Thanks

Ilyas

Hi Ilyas,

Welcome on board  :)

This new thread has been created from your post so that you may easily get some information from members.

In the meantime, feel free to drop an advert in the Housing in Amsterdam section of the website, to browse through the different websites indicated in the Accommodation in Amsterdam article and contact the professionnals listed in the Amsterdam business directory.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Ilyas and I echo Bhavna's greeting and advice.

There may be some other things to consider; you haven't said what nationality you are (I'm assuming Pakistani from your timeline); so, what status do you have in the UK; i.e. do you have the right to live and work in the EU (so will not have to go through the IND process)?

With regards to living there; in order to open a Dutch bank account and get your BSN number, you will first need to register at the local council (Gemeente) where you choose to live; you can't do that in advance, only when you get there.

If you're going to set up your own business in Holland, I would also advise you to speak to the "Kamer van Koophandel"; you can access their website from this link.

Hi Bhavna and Cynic thanks for advice. I'm british national and relocating to amsterdam for a year atleast and if eveything goes well probably longer. Thanks

Hi Ilya,

You can get a lot informations at
priscobusinessgroup.com
+31 6 15 40 01 03

They have a wide team to help expats in Holland!
I hope they can help you!
Have a great time and welcome in the Holland!!

Sol