How to find a good house maid to work in Kuwait?

Hi,
I'm a member of a small family or three. I've been looking for a while for a maid that is able to work in Kuwait full time for a negotiable salary. I'm still not lucky of finding a good way to look for housmaids from Philippines. Can anyone help me out or direct me to a way to hire a housemaid to work in Kuwait for two years renewable contract.

Thank you,
Ibraheem

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

You want a good house maid? Easy. Go to any of Modern Day Slavery offices. These offices are usually in  or round commercial centers located in  Hawally as an example and  there you can hire and  enslave a domestic servant like most Kuwaitis and expatriates do by making the woman work almost round the clock for a mean salary that at best  is  KD 120  a month. There, you can choose her height, skin color and even educational level. Large number of those would-be Modern Day slaves are university graduates and can even be more useful to teach English to your kids and all the greater refresh your English and brush up your wife's English if need be.  At night, if you have a male adolescent, he can use the slave as a student driver's car to learn and enjoy not driving this time but mating and getting pleasure out of it. Just relax and delight in watching your kid gradually turning into an alpha male. The greatest news of all is this: if the domestic servant runs away and happens to be caught by the police, she will face charges of a run-away maid, probably raped at the police station, sent to a detention center then deported to her home country. Fear nothing! Modern Day slavery is law protected in Kuwait. Smile you are in Kuwait!

Hahaha  :D  you're as bitter as me. I don't contest this information, all true, all true. Though, in fairness it's not happening to everyone and not everyone is the same, but it is a fact that it happens and is happening to most household workers. I have the hope that my country The Philippines will finally stop sending household workers this part of the world. There has been talk, our government is considering it.

https://www.kuwaitlocal.com/news/philip … to-kuwait-