EU family members

Hello everyone!
I'm from Belarus, my husband is from Germany. We live in Romania, and I have a Romanian member family card. My husband has also residence in Romania, but he has a German passport.
Can I travel with him to Germany? Do I need any other permission for that?

The easiest is to call the German Border police and explain to them the card you are having in Romania.

Romania is not part of the Schengen area, so it could be that you are not allowed to travel, but this is just a guess.

I

Darya33393 wrote:

Hello everyone!
I'm from Belarus, my husband is from Germany. We live in Romania, and I have a Romanian member family card. My husband has also residence in Romania, but he has a German passport.
Can I travel with him to Germany? Do I need any other permission for that?

Yes you can travel with him to Germany, as long as you are together when traveling.  Schengen area has nothing to do with the issue.  EU citizens and their family members have freedom of movement rights.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thank you very much for yr answer! And in case my husband is registered parallely in Germany would be also no problem to go there?

Darya33393 wrote:

Thank you very much for yr answer! And in case my husband is registered parallely in Germany would be also no problem to go there?

It should be no problem at all.  He shows his German id/passport and you show your passport AND Romanian Permis de Sedere, and you should be welcomed in :)

Romaniac