Visa interview process

For the Filipinos who underwent the Visa interview at the Romania embassy in Manila.

I would like to ask about the VISA interview process.
Please give me tips so at least i know the questions.

And also about the documents you prepared. Is it really required to book a two-way flight ticket?

Thank you!

*i already have my work permit ready.
And the last thing is the VISA.

ExpatPH wrote:

For the Filipinos who underwent the Visa interview at the Romania embassy in Manila.

I would like to ask about the VISA interview process.
Please give me tips so at least i know the questions.

And also about the documents you prepared. Is it really required to book a two-way flight ticket?

Thank you!

Tips? Yes, be honest and forthcoming to questions asked.  They should not ask any question that you would not be ready to answer if you are coming here to work legally.

If you are applying for a long-stay D/AM or similar long stay visa for working, a return ticket should not be required, as the visa can be renewed, however the embassy can advise you if you ask directly.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thank you so much!
I will update this post soon so it will serve as a guide for the others.

You can email the embassy in Makati for your ticket inquiry, they are very accommodating, just what I did. Then apply online and set appointment to lodge your original and copy of documents. Mine is just a visit visa, not to confuse you. I hope this helps.

I got a reply from the embassy

"If you are a direct hire you don't need to present a letter of recommendation from a recruitment agency.
For long term visa you need one-way ticket.
For financial proof you may present a bank statement or cash."