One Funny Question

Hi Guys once again,

If any Libyan girl (a beautiful girl :):) ) is willing to friendship with you but the problem is this that you don't know how to speak Arabic and she don't knows how to speak English than whats the best option how to become friends :) ???

Use body language :):)

hey Aqu,

Lolz... i agree with you but what if we want to use our mobile phones for friendship? which kind of body language do we use? :)

Use email instead and then Google to translate... :rolleyes:

Hahahaha flipfinger gr8 Answer,

but these libyans dont know how to use computer and you are talking about emailsssssss.. Maybe there should me mobile translater software when you speak in english she hear in Arabic hehehe :)

saifizlhr wrote:

but these libyans dont know how to use computer

keep that kind of joke for you please

Julien wrote:
saifizlhr wrote:

but these libyans dont know how to use computer

keep that kind of joke for you please

Thankx Julien, but can u explain me out of 5.5 Million how many people knows how to use computer?

Hi saifizlhr.

A person's usage or non-usage of technology does not make them less of a person, I'm sure you'll agree with me on this :)

Oh and you are kindly reminded not to go off-topic :)

Cheers
Haf

Thanks HAF,

Yea i agree but dont know why some people take so negativeeee. Why they dont think that as compared to other countries majority of Libyans really dont know. Anyways this is not my topic. i am not here to discuss any religion and not to discuss any issues in Libya but unfortunately there are some locals in this bog who are trying to talk on religion and their country. Anyways lets carry on with the original topic....

So what u think what to do if you dont know how to speak arabic and the girl dont know how to speak english and you both are interested to be friends??? :)

I do think this one is going to be a problem:rolleyes:

Lolz Micky

yea this is the only problem which is still unsolved. Comeon give a try for a good answer :)

saifizlhr, let me make this easy for you.    As the mother of a beautiful teenage daughter, don't attempt to pursue this relationship at all.  As a Muslim and, culturally, you know there are lines that are not to be crossed.  You are crossing them. This will not end well for either of you.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mf81ZAwFwkE/Rvtes4dGOyI/AAAAAAAAACg/kaEcDV91vHE/s320/july3.jpg

Hey Mzsmartypants,

Well nice to hear from you.and u have a good name also Mzsmartypants. Anyways thanks for your comments and i know what are the lines. If you talk the muslims lines i agree with you but this is just a question and nothing else. I had a very lengthy reply for you but i think its not a good time to give it to u.Yes if you want to carry on the topic on muslims lines between man and women then u can send me private message. Its better bcz this will be a religious topic and maybe this blog moderator dont want any religious issues.

mzsmartypants wrote:

saifizlhr, let me make this easy for you.    As the mother of a beautiful teenage daughter, don't attempt to pursue this relationship at all.  As a Muslim and, culturally, you know there are lines that are not to be crossed.  You are crossing them. This will not end well for either of you.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_jZxpDOhengc/TCHVS4joqBI/AAAAAAAACjw/S91ngEqNT4Y/Hassan%20Nagi%20Hag%20in%20%20bag_thumb%5B4%5D.png

Hello,

I agree with you Saif... Topic which is religious or sensible in nature can be subject of instant moderation. So, it would be nice if we concentrate back on the brainteaser.

saifizlhr and Yud, just wanted to add that I was not trying to open a discussion on the issue at all had no intention of debating the issue privately or publically.  You asked for a solution to your "problem", and I merely gave my advice.

On the other hand, MOE,you nailed the picture perfectly.  I only hope I am as beautiful and "feisty"  when I reach her age.

Sorry Mzsmartypants, I am muslim too and i respect girls i respect women. It was just a question. Even i know how much it is difficult. But this is just a FUNNY STUPID question and dats all. Sorry for it. :)

MoEl wrote:
mzsmartypants wrote:

[img align=c]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_jZxpDOhengc/TCHVS4joqBI/AAAAAAAACjw/S91ngEqNT4Y/Hassan%20Nagi%20Hag%20in%20%20bag_thumb%5B4%5D.png[/url]

MoEl...:thanks: dude that was hilarious!

saifizlhr wrote:

Hi Guys once again,

If any Libyan girl (a beautiful girl :):) ) is willing to friendship with you but the problem is this that you don't know how to speak Arabic and she don't knows how to speak English than whats the best option how to become friends :) ???

The only option for you is to back off smoothly that is if you want to stay alive.

I can't believe noone has suggested this to you yet.....the idea of language exhcange?? What ever happened to the notion of romance and love without language being a barrier??.....Initially, why not ask a friend who knows both languages to help you out in the beginning, mainly to set up meeting times, perhaps once or twice a week when you are both free, and get to together for language exchange sessions.

During your free time, study Arabic like you don't possess knowledge of any other language in the world! Give it at least a couple hours a day, and you'll be up and running before you realize it!! I'm sure you won't have any problem with "motivation", since you mentioned her beauty, and you seem to like this woman a lot, at least enough to post the question here on this forum :)

Good luck, bro! Let us know how things turn out! :)

BTW if you need any self-taught material for Arabic just PM me and I'll send you some :)

Oh, and don't forget to have her introduce her friends to me and Gernademan afterwards. :P

Don't start something may go out of control.

Suggest you talk to married men for advice 

on second thoughts  best not  !