New (23) and need to find a drinking hole/partner!

Have just moved to Shanghai, don't know anybody! I'm 23, British and looking for sociable folk to pester. I climb, play ultimate, and play guitar (I'd like to form a band sometime if there are any songwriters out there, let me know!)

Mainly I want to get out of my apartment in Gubei and find what's out there in Shanghai. If anybody fancies meeting up add me on skype (tobenharris) and it'd be great to get some contacts! (preferably around my own age but I'm pretty easy going!)

Hello Ben-I've added you on skype.

I am also 23 and looking for new friends to explore Shanghai with. I just moved about a month ago and now I'm teaching english. I would prefer to find people close to my age.

Hi Daniella!

Welcome to Expat.com :D

How are you finding the move to Shanghai thus far? I hope you're settling down alright.

You could post your own introduction in the Shanghai forum and hopefully find members in your age range with similar interests :)

Enjoy your stay with us,

Take care,
Haf

hello all! my name is Lindsey i'm 19 and am from Los Angeles. I am going to be in Shanghai for the summer  doing an internship and am looking for people to hang out with as well while I'm there ^^

Hey!

I am also going to be in Shanghai pretty much all June.  Just graduated College and visiting the relatives.  It'll be fun to hang out with some people my age =) email me at [email protected] if interested!

James