Any social soccer team in Manila to join here?

I arrived in Philippines two months ago and have been staying in Makati area. Seems like you are playing in a social soccer club now, I want to join in. I really want to play soccer.

Thanks,
[email protected]

Hi Oliver,
thanks for your reply! how can I contact you? btw, where can I buy those footware socks,I didn't find it in the supermarket.

oliver10 wrote:

Contact me as we have different groups playing football on different days:)

Oliver

hi all, love playing soccer and the game  .Singaporean 36 male.It been a while since i played and will be happy to kick some ball right now. Can someone help me out here like where and when is the next game so i can join tooo. email - [email protected] or text call 09177026534. Thanks.

Yow, there are football socks in departments stores and in sports botiques on malls.

nicholas-c wrote:

Hi Oliver,
thanks for your reply! how can I contact you? btw, where can I buy those footware socks,I didn't find it in the supermarket.

hi,
do you guys still playing football or futsal often  in makati?. May i join ?
please text me if its still available.

thx

Zap guys! are you still playing football? i want to learn it i am a beginner but i played soccer when i was 8 yrs old. i hope you guys could help me. im staying in manila. plss need help on it.

---melvin

Hi Folks!! I'm back...If you are free on this sunday, I would like to invite you to come and play with us from 4-6pm at Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Avenue Diliman QC.

This is open to anyone interested to learn the game, weekend superstars and cosplayers (love to dress up like Messi/Beckham/Ronaldo) 

No minimum skills, age or gender required...just want to enjoy the scent of the real pitch and the beautiful game itself.

Feeling rusty? Now is the time to kick some balls!---footballs

Kindly confirm your attendance before 8pm Nov 22. Reminder, it's PhP200/person to play to cover for the field rental only. Thanks and looking forward to see you there! Ole!

scouse_james wrote:

Hi all,

I play for a team in the Weekend Futbol League. We are looking for new players who are committed to playing for our club. The season is almost over but we will be playing in an 8 a side league during the summer and having training and tune up games also before the next season kicks off in october.

Hello,

Can I know where you blokes train?

Thank you.

Hi We are postponing the games today at Miriam College due to low turnout. we will move it to dec 2 instead. same time same venue....

Hi Guy,

can i still joing the soccer game on a weekend? I'm located at Makati but do not know how to play the game but i love watching it. Want to learn the game and add it on my bucketlist for 2013. Hope one can teach me the basics.

Cheers,

Hey,

email me [email protected] and ill give you details about playing football with us.

I know an expat member who play soccer, contact Kitori :)

Uli1 wrote:

Hi guys,

i just arrived in Manila. I'm a soccer fanatic and haven't found a team or just a group to play with. Can anyone of you give me a direct contact or just a place and time to come? I'm in Pasay, but willing to go nearly everywhere in Metro Manila to be able to play :)

Thanks in advance!

Uli

hi guys,

Are you still playing soccer games? Where can I join a club or play the game? I live in Makati. I really want to learn it. I am just a beginner and I hope you guys could help me.

My contact number:09228198327

Many Thanks,
JajaLim

Hey everyone

I would like to invite all of you on Sunday Jan 20 330PM at Miriam College Football Field located along Katipunan Avenue (right after Ateneo)

That's 200/head. No skills required

Papa Charlie wrote:

Hey everyone

I would like to invite all of you on Sunday Jan 20 330PM at Miriam College Football Field located along Katipunan Avenue (right after Ateneo)

That's 200/head. No skills required

Hi Charlie,

How long does the game last? I'm am just a beginner..

Can I have ur contact number?
thank you!

Jaja

usually an hour and 45 minutes. see you guys there

We are playing again on Sunday Jan.27 330pm....please come and join us. Thanks

hi there, my name is Daniel. I am from Singapore but currently living in phillipines. do u have any small teams that i can join and play? my age is 31.My no is 09151162212

Hi..Im a new member here, im currently In Manila with my Wife, im Indonesian and im a football holic, but so sad, Philippines seems Basketball country for me

im interest to join futsal here...please, i really missing play futsal..im 26yrs.. my BB pin 28062814, my Philippines number +639192746921, please i wanna join

My Name is Putra...Thank u

Los Galacticos Football Club
Schedule of Games:
Wednesdays Futsal 8PM to 12MN (Near Rockwell)
Saturdays Turf 10 to 12 MN (BGC)
For more information:
facebook.com/lgfcph

We are on tomorrow 2/10 at 3pm Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Avenue, Diliman QC.  Bring light and dark jersey and let's play

Los Galacticos Football Club
Schedule of Games:
Wednesdays Futsal 8PM to 12MN (Near Rockwell)
Saturdays Turf 10 to 12 MN (BGC)
For more information:
facebook.com/lgfcph

Game on Sunday 2/17 at 330pm Miriam College Football Field along Katipunan Avenue, Diliman QC.  Bring light and dark jersey and let's play.

Hey I would like to play socccer in Manila too, anyone just palying for fun as a group
thx

Ranjan1 wrote:

Hey I would like to play socccer in Manila too, anyone just palying for fun as a group
thx

Where do you live, mate?

We have some football games in Fort Bonifacio (near Makati) every MON.

Should you fancy join us, don't hesitate to contact me.

Jayzl Villafania Nebre
+63917-887-37-83

Hi join us we play at the Turf every Saturday:)

Inviting everyone to join us tomorrow March 10 3pm onwards at Miriam College in Katipunan Ave. QC

Any people play futsal near Paranaque??

hi there,

cy here..anybody who plays soccer on a weekend..im not good but i can play some..i moved to paranaque, i wanna play soccer again...

cy

hi there,

im living in paranaque too...did u find any who plays soccer near paranaque?

thanks

cy

Nothing so far bro..how about you?? Where in Pnaque are you??

hey charlie,

will you play soccer this weekend in miriam?...whos the contact person..?...

i go to church in qc on sundays..so this is a perfect timing for me...heres my contact 0915597 7071..cant wait to play soccer again...

thanks..

Sure,  just dropby every Sunday. We play there from 3-6pm just look for me or Ali

okay then..i will join s sunday..thanks

Hi I am also looking for a place/team to play.  I'm only available on weekends though since my work is on midshift.  I live in Alabang and work at Ortigas. 

Thanks!

hi, anyone looking to play soccer or learn the sport, nomads in paranaque (i think it's called merville village), is quite good.  i  used to go there frequently for tennis and will be joining back soon again.  the membership is pretty decent and the club is quite good, atleast i find.

sanjayh wrote:

hi, anyone looking to play soccer or learn the sport, nomads in paranaque (i think it's called merville village), is quite good.  i  used to go there frequently for tennis and will be joining back soon again.  the membership is pretty decent and the club is quite good, atleast i find.

Hi..i want to join you..im living near tht area..near Paranaque city hall..how come i can join you??

sanjayh wrote:

hi, anyone looking to play soccer or learn the sport, nomads in paranaque.

If that was for the Rugby team of the Nomads, I'd say "Count me in." :)

I think I've seen rugbe played there also.  Even I wouldn't mind trying it.  I'm game for anything.

How much is the membership fee?