Trekking in Batad Rice Terraces, who wants to join??

Hey guys, my mountaineer friends are going for some adventure in  Rice Terraces, on Feb. 11-12, 2012. It's week-end, so it's a good chance for those who want to see this majestic Rice Terraces.

WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Batad's 1000 yrs old Amphitheater Rice terraces
• Exploring and refreshing at Tappi-yah waterfalls
• Cultural and historical sites
• 1Hour hike to Batad Village and Tappi-yah waterfalls
• Ifugao/Kalanguya traditional dance and food (Pinikpikan)
• Optional side trip to Banaue rice terraces view point

REGISTRATION FEE: P 3,900

Package Inclusion:
* Round-trip Air-con Bus Manila-Banaue
* Chartered Jeep Banaue-Batad
* 2D/1N Accommodations at Batad
* DAY 2 Breakfast
* Local trek Guide Fees
* All Registration Fees
* Donations/Environmental fees at Batad
* Coordinator

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL

Hi ishar18,

Thank you for sharing. :)

ps: just to remind that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum. Thank you.

Hi Christine, I'm just sharing. Hope our expats can have a good time traveling out of Manila. :)

Hi Ishar18, I would very much recommend Batad so thank you for sharing! I have already been there myself and it is indeed wonderful..... So if you can make it, join!!!

Hi Anne15,

Thank you for appreciating my post. I haven't been there myself and really looking forward to it. Definitely will join it, getting excited :). If you want to trek again, you are welcome to join. It's gonna be great to post here Expats on Adventure :)

Hi Ishar18,

It is really beautiful and breathtaking there.... Would love to join but I already have other plans that weekend. However, do keep me posted of interesting outings please!

Anne

Ishar18,
How was the trip to the Batad Rice Terraces? Will there be a similar trip in May or June?
Looking forward to hearing your adventures!

hi starjj, it was great time to be there. we plan to go again by May while it's not yet rainy season. Will inform you the date if you like to join. :)

Nice :)

HI guys, I'm Isa.

I love this kind of activities, I've just arrived to 2 weeks ago. Please inform when will be the next activity. I would really love to join.

Cheers,

Isa

Ishar.. any othey activities this month? :)

Sounds exciting ^^, though I prefer some ocean adventure if I will be given a chance to visit the country.