Tennis lesson costs in Manila?

Can someone advise me on what I should be paying for tennis lesson in Manila.
I just started lessons and my first lesson cost was 300php per hour plus 50php for the ball boy.
Does that sound about right?

Hi! Sorry, I have no idea about the prices but I would be interested to know where you are taking these tennis lessons? I am thinking about starting to play and am looking for a court that offers beginners' lessons and could provide equipment for the first few times.. Thanks!

Actually, same here. Already in manila 8 years and want to move and start some exercise.
If someone can give knowledge about what "sakli" asked, i will really appreciate also.

Thanks

Hi Sakli and Greencross,
The lessons I have just started taking are in the compound of the San Lazaro Hospital,not far from where I live,so its walking distance for me,and also great if I blow a valve and need to see a doctor real quick,lol
I was suppose to go and play tomorrow morning but with it raining at the moment here in San Lazaro ,I am not sure if it will be dry enough to play or not.
Sakli ,I am not sure about equipment ,but what I might suggest is we all meet at the SM Mall San Lazaro and than I can fill you guys in on what its all about and if your still interested, sit in on a lesson.

Réal D

Weekends will be ok for me.

Thanks

Hi Greencross,
Are you close to San Lazaro hospital or SM Mall San Lazaro?
I went there this morning for my second lesson and told the instructor that there might be more people interested and he said that would be no problem for him.He is available Saturday to Wednesdays only.
The only problem is that they are are having a tournament this weekend coming and next weekend.
I am planning on going there thursday morning for a couple of games and than also saturday morning to watch some of the tournament games.So if you want to make plans to meet there saturday morning please let me know.

Réal D.

I am in mandaluyong. I might be there in sat but wht time? Also i dont have any equipments. Idk wht to buy either :-)

Hi Greencross,
I will be at the San Lazaro Hospital tennis courts saturday around 10 am ,I am going there to watch the tournement games they are having this weekend.If you come there ask for Jimmy he is the tennis court caretaker or Lato he is the tennis instuctor and ask to direct you to me ,they know who I am .
I would suggest for you to just come and watch first and than decide if you want to buy equipment and take lessons.
Or look around your area and find a tennis court that offers lessons,I think most do.

Réal D.

Thanks dreal
I will check my daughter vaccination schedule if its none for this sat, surely will be there.

Thanks

Hi guys! Real, thanks for the updates, I will check out this court when I'm not too busy with settling in anymore (I just moved here). It will be quite useful to already know the names of the people in charge and I'll see what they can do regarding my level and schedule.
Have fun on saturday!

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Publicity not allowed.