Badminton

Hi Everybody!
I moved from Germany to Manila and now i am looking for some guys who like to play Badminton.
I am a Casual gamer, played in a club, but it is about 15 years ago. So my skills are not the best anymore ;)

Maybe there are some intrested people to play with me?
I live in Makati, so would be good to play around here.

I checked the internet, in Makati are some places to play.

Would be nice to find some players!

Greetings flo

Hi Fowsen, I play badminton too for fun. Im not that really good at it. If you like we can set an schedule sometime weekend. Will have an open cup!...haha, just kidding. Just message me if your interested.

Hi Guys,

I have been here in Manila for the last 2 months and was wondering the same. Would love to play both of you and meet up.

Would love to join when a schedule is set. Cant remember last time i played. I bet im not very good in it but would be fun :)

Hi Resuri, any suggestion on where we should play? I dont know much from Makati side as I will be coming from north part. ALso, do we need to have a reservation for these?

Count me in. I'm back in 2 weeks:)

Is this tread still active? Anyone there still active playing badminton?

I can be active again Amreetz, will just schedule a perfect time and place... I prefer weekends...

i want to join too, i love playing badminton when i was in my grade school :), and i think it is cool to meet new people who i can be friends and do with this kind of activity. i am free evry sunday, and after lunch of evry saturday :) message me if i am welcome :)

MYLYN PEREZ wrote:

i want to join too, i love playing badminton when i was in my grade school :), and i think it is cool to meet new people who i can be friends and do with this kind of activity. i am free evry sunday, and after lunch of evry saturday :) message me if i am welcome :)

Sure Mylyn, everybody is welcome. Hope we can find a place to play just not to far from any of us that who would love to join!

Any ideas where?

hi everyone...anyone activ in Badminton? do let me know...im here now in the Philippines..started my work..but i need to sweat out..and im ready for badminton

Why do we always read about such bad things on the forum?  Doesn't anyone play goodminton?

common guys and gals, lets start this badminton....i have no life from Monday to Friday due to work and traffic, wanna make most of my time on weekends...badminton would be good...sametime can meet up new ppl here...i've been here in the Philippines since 12th Nov.....

ok guys, lets get this going... since everyone of us is far apart, lets choose which one of this badminton courts would you prefer and is most accessible by everyone... choose from this link-  http://www.yellow-pages.ph/search/badmi … ila/page/1

waiting for replies for those interested.. :)

i'm on ...anywhere in Makati should be fine with me

Hi... im also looking for someone that i can play with... i like playing badminton..
[Moderated: send details in private pls].. this is my mobile no..

Im looking for someone that i can play badminton... once ot twice a week for me is good...hope i can find here.... have a nice day and thanks.

Hi Steph, any suggestions on where would you like or comfortable for everyone to play. Amreetz suggests Makati, I suggest QC area or Manila will be fine. What do you think?

Hi all, well if it's in QC then it would be better for me, i was thinking most would prefer Makati. I do live in QC.. so i'm on for QC as well. ;-)

That would be great then, but we are still open for suggestions. But for now, we need to have a head count on who is willing to attend and it will surely be weekends. I think 4 players is more fun.

So who's in?

I'm ON... yeah 4 would be just great for double games, but more than 4 is welcome...

:D

mugtech 20 December 2013 04:16:57
Why do we always read about such bad things on the forum?  Doesn't anyone play goodminton?

Hi guys, I'm also interested to play. The last time I played was 3 years ago. I'm not that good player but I can play. I live in Makati but QC  will be fine.