Appointment in Ahwal Madni Jeddah

Dear all,
I have been trying to get appointment to register my child for one month, but unfortunately there is no appointment available. I got same response from system as "you can not book any appointment this time, please try again latter".
I got the appointment for another location but they did not entertain me as instructed by Jeddah region. Is there any solution to this problem. I would be grateful if anyone could guide me. Thanks

I am also trying the same for last one month but no luck. This can be a serious issue if anyone needs to travel in emergency. Any guidance or alternate recommendation is appreciated. Thanks.

I am making one WatsApp Group for Jeddah Ahwal Appointments. Anybody interested can share his number and join the group. The purpose is to help each other in a way that if someone is able to find appointment, should update on the group so others can also book. Thanks alot.

there is no another solution you need to accept the available electronic appointment on the website calendar and get the appointment confirmation ( even if the appointment its after 1,2,3 months ) .

after that you need to check frequently and if you found earlier appointment book it but it need to cancel the older one .

NB : you need to pay penalty 50 Sar in Cash while you start the process ( if BC issuing date after 30 days from the birth day )  .

issuing new birth certificate & issue replacement ( Lost \ Damage ) birth certificate in jeddah for foreigner is only from Main Branch In Alsafa Distrect Branch .

Thanks NESR, but the problem is that there is no appointment even after 2-3 months. Since more than one month I am getting below message for Jeddah Ahwal.
"Sorry, there are no appointment available, for booking at this point of time, Please try again later."
What should one do in this case? I heard they are not going to entertain if you go directly without appointment. Thanks.

Read this thread
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=427074

S_A wrote:

Thanks NESR, but the problem is that there is no appointment even after 2-3 months. Since more than one month I am getting below message for Jeddah Ahwal.
"Sorry, there are no appointment available, for booking at this point of time, Please try again later."
What should one do in this case? I heard they are not going to entertain if you go directly without appointment. Thanks.

Dear waseem,

I will check with my network for outsourcers support to get the BC without appointment with Extra feesfees , and replay to you as soon I got the confirmation .

as salam kum

there is no appointment available. I got same response from system as "you can not book any appointment this time, please try again latter".
I got the appointment for another location but they did not entertain me as instructed by Jeddah region. Is there any solution to this problem. I would be grateful if anyone could guide me. Thanks
if any body kmow out sidar  to  get appoinment with pay iam ready thanks

neasr if got ahwal madani certificate with out sidar give no so iwill contact

plz add me, i am facing the same problem in riyadh

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear guys
there is no other way. U have to try all the time. 24 hours clicking the button ‘select riyadh naseriya'.
my case, i tried 11 am till 3 am on sunday. no luck.
tried again on monday starting 9 am. By 2 pm, i got the appointment. only 1 available, i took it regardless of the date and time.

This the only way to do it to get an appointment from Civil Affairs

add me in that grp  ***

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Sorry, there are no appointment available, for booking at this point of time, Please try again later.

Same problem, trying from 1 week.
any other way to get it?