24yo French girl looking for english language pals ; )

ello everybody !

I am a 24 y o French girl currently settling in Singapore and looking for friends !

I also want to improve my English speaking skills so if you want a French language pal please contact me.

I love drawing outside, if you like that as well let's have a drawing session together :)

I am friendly and outgoing and always up for new adventures (or a drink! )

Cheers

Hi,

Welcome to Singapore. I am Vicky, an Indian Singaporean. Love art but only did still drawing and sketching during my school days. I don't mind learning and revisiting my possible talent. In any case, it would be nice to understand your culture and where you come from. Let me know if you would like to know anything about my country and its culture. I am reachable on the below details.

Cheers and have a great day,

Vick
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there , I am Algerian  living here and would love to help and get helped as I want to practice my French too . Looking forward to hear from you .

Hi Clara,

I just arrived in town and I would be glad to visit singapore or have a drink with and other people. I speak english and french.

Marc

hi

this is Anil Kumar Planning to settle Singapore. I am from India.

Hi, my girlfriend is a crew with the local airline and she just started to learn French, but she needs to converse on a casual scale with a native speaker, other wise it will be pointless learning from peers. Would you like to meet up for a chat exchange?

I'm a local Chinese and she is a local Malay. You could practise English, Singlish, Mandarin and Malay with us

Hi!

I'm 23yo. I know some really basic French and would love to learn how to speak it. I'm Canadian and can practice your English with you if you want :)