How has your life changed in Bahrain

Hello everyone,

Has your life changed since you moved to Bahrain? If so, in what way?

Tell us more about all the changes in your life regarding your family, job, or friends. What about your frame of mind? How would you define your mood?

Leisure activities improve our health and social interactions. How much time do you dedicate to leisure activities and networking nowadays?

Would you say that your standard of living has improved in Bahrain? What income differences have you noticed?

On a scale of 0 to 10, tell us how much your expatriation to Bahrain has transformed your life (0 = no change, 10 = dramatic change).

We look forward to hearing from you!

Priscilla

anyone else find these posts weird? Are these posts just part of life on expat.com? Seems to me it would make more sense to have posts that actually are of interest and concern to the local expats. No doubt the mods will be along to slap my wrist shortly ;-)

suburbansam wrote:

anyone else find these posts weird? Are these posts just part of life on expat.com? Seems to me it would make more sense to have posts that actually are of interest and concern to the local expats. No doubt the mods will be along to slap my wrist shortly ;-)

I usually ignore them. However, apparently you can get the same type of posts, cheaper on SaleInBahrain!  ;)

Local expats? That's an oxymoron! But in my case, it has changed my life... I am still living to tell my tale...

Don't change my life in Bahrain.Can you help me?

Hi,

This is the amazing country where you can find anything you want it.

I stayed in Saudi Arabia  2 years but both cannot be compared.

I like Bahrain and having fun my experience here.

First moment I arrived in Bahrain my impression wasn't good I saw the airport looking like bus station I got surprised thinking how come this rich country has so bad airport.. My first impression of Bahrain was bad when I visited the center of Manama and I got upset from the stares and glares of the curious Expats lying on the grass beside the fountain and how many of them shouting at me in the souq saying inappropriate words.. But afterwards I visited Seef and Amwaj Island which I like the most and I met a lot of locals who I consider the most friendly Arab nation .. And my life is better every day when I surround myself with the right people at the right places