Getting Pierced in Bahrain

Hey guys! :)

I was wondering does anyone know where I can get a nose piercing here.....?

Thanks!

Go to any Pharmacy and they will do it

There are a few proper tattoo/piercing places around town if you want it done properly.

really?... but do ya know where ... i could get it done?

Piercing can be done in pharmacies..... as for tatoos.... let me know if you find any.

Thanks hun but they all tell me no. Ive gotten my ears done their though! .......nose piercing.....anybody know?  :O

leme know for tatoos...

where i can have belly piercing please help!!!!

in for tattoo places....i know there are people here that do tattooing, but i do not think there are any professional "shops"

can somebody help me with a tattoo artist... ASAP... even their phone number would do.... please help...

Tattoo business here is kind of underground so I'd be surprised if you manage to get a phone number of someone soon. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you and post the details here as soon as I find someone.

Does anyone know any place where you can get a Tragus piercing?

The chemists pierce cartilage with guns but they should use needles so don't be surprised if it takes forever to heal or gets infected.
There's an insta page for piercings that looks more legit but it's only for ladies.. I think if you search “bahrainpiercing” you'll find it.

I know a guy who tattoos in juffair but he only tatts westerners. I have seen these small beauty shops who previously only did cosmetic tattooing now trying to make money by tatting small simple designs... imo I wouldn't trust them but if you want to try just search on insta, there's a bunch.