Any Haunted Houses or Ghost Stories in Bahrain ;)

Well .. Just searching for something interesting . Every place has some of those . Dont mind sharing if you had came across any here  . Though I think its unlikely . Bahrain is too small and hot for Ghosts to survive .   ;)

I've heard a lot of stories from Juffair/Um al Hassam way.  The land that was reclaimed caused a lot of problems for fishermen that then lost their livelihoods and died. Supposedly Juffair is haunted as hell - I've had personal experience of spookiness there too.

Hello,

I have not faced anything of that, i stay in Juffair close by to BIBF. But i have heard lot of stories in A'Ali area, where houses were built over burial grounds and one of the haunted apartment in Manama, close to American Mission hospital. Though i have got mixed opinions on both places :)

T&R

Haha I love being scared and hearing ghost stories  :)

Ghosts don't exist in Islam so there aren't any in Bahrain :-p

Interesting @kmmcgk .

Can you tell us about your personal experience . I am so very curious .

kmmcgk wrote:

I've heard a lot of stories from Juffair/Um al Hassam way.  The land that was reclaimed caused a lot of problems for fishermen that then lost their livelihoods and died. Supposedly Juffair is haunted as hell - I've had personal experience of spookiness there too.

Cool Bro . I want to know everything you heard about . May be someday we can visit and find out ourselves . Love to hear folk tales and urban legends .

logicalindian wrote:

Hello,

I have not faced anything of that, i stay in Juffair close by to BIBF. But i have heard lot of stories in A'Ali area, where houses were built over burial grounds and one of the haunted apartment in Manama, close to American Mission hospital. Though i have got mixed opinions on both places :)

T&R

:) , Me too . Lets see how many we get here .

LittleHeart wrote:

Haha I love being scared and hearing ghost stories  :)

Well they do talk about jinns and shaitan ( devil ) , and Roohs . Arabian nights is full of them :)

Lindochka wrote:

And yeah , you are from scotland right . I have heard lot of ghost stories originating from Scotland and if i am not wrong its the land where the legend of Dracula was born as well .

kmmcgk wrote:

Rumor has it that Salmon Rushtie's missing left flip flop was burried in A'ali and maybe it has upset a few spirits!!!!

haha , that's funny . I guess you meant salman rushdie . I need to get those flip flops then . Ill put them into sea ..might create some waves then ;)

Sha27 wrote:

Rumor has it that Salmon Rushtie's missing left flip flop was burried in A'ali and maybe it has upset a few spirits!!!!

kmmcgk wrote:

I'm living in Jufair since 2010 and i never heard those kind of stories.

Probably those kind of stories created for the kids who are not sleeping or behaving naughty. LOL

Lindochka wrote:

You are right.

Sha27 wrote:

Maybe he is still looking for it. So now he knows where is his left flip fop is. LOL.

Hi
I too have some supernatural experiences here. There is a cemetery near to my place. When I am lonely at home I hear some sort of voices and my house full of cigarette smell. My Hus says smell may be from outside and rest is my imagination. I have seen paranormal activities in movies. I can't explain what exactly is. I do pray daily and I m not afraid. I think road traffic and other type of accidental deaths are more in this country. May all souls rest in peace. Insha Allah

That's so scary!!

sini baby wrote:

Hi
I too have some supernatural experiences here. There is a cemetery near to my place. When I am lonely at home I hear some sort of voices and my house full of cigarette smell. My Hus says smell may be from outside and rest is my imagination. I have seen paranormal activities in movies. I can't explain what exactly is. I do pray daily and I m not afraid. I think road traffic and other type of accidental deaths are more in this country. May all souls rest in peace. Insha Allah

Europe has so many haunted places, would be so cool to go on a ghost hunt tour there  :D

I am going to England in october . Would try to hunt some ghosts there . They have so many such stories regarding those old castles and all . Anyone is welcome to join if interested .   :)

LittleHeart wrote:

Europe has so many haunted places, would be so cool to go on a ghost hunt tour there  :D

Wow this is something .

LittleHeart wrote:

That's so scary!!

sini baby wrote:

Hi

Bhoot-Bangla - Ghost building opp American Mission hospital is famous . people here screaming noises and whispering in ears at night, now building is used as Labor accommodation .

Well well . I never knew about this . Would check it out .

Rushikesh_R wrote:

Bhoot-Bangla - Ghost building opp American Mission hospital is famous . people here screaming noises and whispering in ears at night, now building is used as Labor accommodation .

As we are talking about ghosts and spirits .. felt like sharing this poem . Written in 1890's and has been uses in few movies as well . Kinda creepy but i love it . It was written actually after some paranormal.sightings .

Antigonish [I met a man who wasn't there]
Hughes Mearns

Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn't see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don't you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door... (slam!)

Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away...

Vlad Tepes (Dracula) was Transylvanian ( Hungarian/ Romanian) not Scottish! The house he was born in has been a restaurant for a long time now. Bar hopped around the town Sighisoara all night and no, not even stories of hauntings there.

Everyone has a camera in their phone.. how come we don't often see viral ghosts videos?  or any supernatural event for that matter?

There are no ghosts,

There are plenty of cute cats :)

hehe. Well Guys relax . Most of us including me dont believe in ghosts . But most of us love watching horror movies right . Also in every country and every place I have been there has always been stories or myths u might say . And they are always interesting . I know there are no proofs . But there will always be beliefs . We needn't go deeper into scientific logic's . There hasn't been a scientific proof of existence of God as well , as well as UFO's . I just wanted to know the stories if any ,here . And see I was not wrong . There are stories even here in Bahrain . :)

Lindochka wrote:

Vlad Tepes (Dracula) was Transylvanian ( Hungarian/ Romanian) not Scottish! The house he was born in has been a restaurant for a long time now. Bar hopped around the town Sighisoara all night and no, not even stories of hauntings there.

Yeah Sorry . You are right . My bad . i got confused about the origins of Dracula with that of Loch Ness Monster which is in Scotland . But I googled a little and there are lot many stories of haunted castles and paranormal sightings in Scotland and even more in England .

There was house n my area ghost are lot there and   gov removed it now

alizx wrote:

There was house n my area ghost are lot there and   gov removed it now

Really?

I didn't know that Bahrain government hired ghost busters. Nice to hear about it.

Gov removed it coz its old house not about ghost lol

Maybe the ghosts were not paying the rent?

Nawafo wrote:

Maybe the ghosts were not paying the rent?

:D:lol:

Interesting thread !

Anyone interested in spooking ghosts and perhaps live in with them may want to rent the villa next to the BisB on Budaiyya highway. Address below.

Road 7317, Abu Sayba 473,Northern Governorate

Coordinates:
Latitude 26°13'11.85"N
Longitude  50°29'59.29"E

;)

Cheers,

live.ali wrote:

Interesting thread !

Anyone interested in spooking ghosts and perhaps live in with them may want to rent the villa next to the BisB on Budaiyya highway. Address below.

Coordinates:
Latitude 26°13'11.85"N
Longitude  50°29'59.29"E

;)

Cheers,

if it will make you stop believing in ghosts

I will go spend one night there playing loud music and banging on walls

:)

:D

I believe its humans who spook ghosts. :-)

But a popular rumour has it the place is haunted. Just adding information for any ghost busters/adventurers.

B. wishes

Nawafo wrote:
live.ali wrote:

Interesting thread !

Coordinates:
Latitude 26°13'11.85"N
Longitude  50°29'59.29"E

;)

Cheers,

if it will make you stop believing in ghosts

I will go spend one night there playing loud music and banging on walls

:)

I new people who are interested about this topic but not really in Bahrain as it is calm country, however several old graves and farms are in middle of some areas may cause action around.   :D

Well...if you look carefully near the juffair navy base -near the taxi stand - you can see - think its a her. she calls herself Rani. Supposedly follows you back home ... !!!!!

any ghost-busters around  :lol:

akoshy wrote:

Well...if you look carefully near the juffair navy base -near the taxi stand - you can see - think its a her. she calls herself Rani. Supposedly follows you back home ... !!!!!

Today rani wil come for you.. Be scared..Be very scared.........!!!!

At 12 am every night
Turn your watch a minute back
Turn left then right and make a twist
The smoky face will then appear...

Recite this every time you are alone and watch out for the supernatural:)

Have fun..