Motorcycle training in Malta

Can anyone recommend a training school in malta to take either A1 or A2 licence.

PoshPB wrote:

Can anyone recommend a training school in malta to take either A1 or A2 licence.

http://www.gordonsmoto.com/moto-school.php

Ray

rpm.com.mt  I took my lessons with them, Dave and Ben are both very good instructors. Passed my test first time with no previous bike experience. Highly recommend them.

Thanks guys, I was looking at streetwise but wanted to get some views of others before taking the plunge.

Will check these out.

Hi,

Please tell me how many lessons ( training in car park / road,  30 / 60 min ) did you take.

Thanks for reply

Andreas

I went with Streetwise in the end and, after talking to Gordon and Robert, did the full A licence. Same time scales and cost as doing A1 or A2. Did 5 or 6 car park sessions starting on a 125 scooter, then moving up through 125 to 400 then finally the Honda Hornet 600. It then took me 15 more lessons on the road before passing my test ( first time). From never being on a bike to full licence in 20 lessons i thought was quite good. Thanks Robert.

I went with RPM, went for full licence, 2 car park lessons on a Honda 250cc, then about 12/13 road lessons, moving up to the Honda 500cc about half way, then the 600cc for last sessions. No previous experience on bikes, but they got me thru first time .

Thx for replies guys. J.black5: How long was the duration of the road lessions at RPM?

They were 1 hour, could book a 2 hour I think if wanted, but 1 hour suited me.