Close

motorcycle training in Malta

Can anyone recommend a training school in malta to take either A1 or A2 licence.

PoshPB :

Can anyone recommend a training school in malta to take either A1 or A2 licence.

http://www.gordonsmoto.com/moto-school.php

Ray

rpm.com.mt  I took my lessons with them, Dave and Ben are both very good instructors. Passed my test first time with no previous bike experience. Highly recommend them.

Thanks guys, I was looking at streetwise but wanted to get some views of others before taking the plunge.

Will check these out.

Hi,

Please tell me how many lessons ( training in car park / road,  30 / 60 min ) did you take.

Thanks for reply

Andreas

I went with Streetwise in the end and, after talking to Gordon and Robert, did the full A licence. Same time scales and cost as doing A1 or A2. Did 5 or 6 car park sessions starting on a 125 scooter, then moving up through 125 to 400 then finally the Honda Hornet 600. It then took me 15 more lessons on the road before passing my test ( first time). From never being on a bike to full licence in 20 lessons i thought was quite good. Thanks Robert.

I went with RPM, went for full licence, 2 car park lessons on a Honda 250cc, then about 12/13 road lessons, moving up to the Honda 500cc about half way, then the 600cc for last sessions. No previous experience on bikes, but they got me thru first time .

Thx for replies guys. J.black5: How long was the duration of the road lessions at RPM?

They were 1 hour, could book a 2 hour I think if wanted, but 1 hour suited me.

Expatriate health insurance in Malta

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malta

Moving to Malta

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malta

Travel insurance in Malta

Enjoy stress-free travel to Malta