NIE / Residence Card advice

Hey everyone - looking for a bit of advice on changing the address on my green NIE / Residence card.

Just moved house (into Girona, I've previously been living in Lloret and Blanes).  I got the green card sorted when I moved here almost 4 years ago and had previously been told that I didn't need to update the address on it.  However with the uncertainty of Brexit looming on the horizon, my accountant has just advised me to get the address changed.

Has anybody else done this?  If so, any pointers?  I'm aware it's probably a case of making a trip to the police station here again, which is fine .. it's practically on my doorstep this time around.  But it was quite a song and dance last time (took 4 trips and ultimately the assistance of my father in law to get it sorted), so ideally I'd like to have all the forms, photocopies and staples I need ready beforehand this time :D  There seems to be very little information online about this, or I'm looking in the wrong place!

Just in case anyone stumbles across this while searching .. it's form EX-18, same one you used to get the card in the first place.  Just fill it out again, tick the change of address part, pay the fee (currently around 10eur) at your bank and take it with all the same paperwork you did before to your local Oficina de Extranjería.  Takes a bit of faffing about to get all the paperwork ready but other than that was pretty easy.