Vintage Bus Hire

I am getting married in a couple of months and really want to hire a vintage Malta bus to take friends and family to and from the Valletta Registry.
Has anyone any contact details where I can hire one from?

TIA

Not sure how current it is but try this link.
http://www.maltabeachwedding.com/vintage-malta-buses/

Terry

Thanks Terry.
I tried them but the email just bounces back and the phone goes unanswered! I got a response from Koptaco but they're soooooo expensive just for a couple of hours hire!

CalicoCat

Have you tried these?

Contact Maltese Vintage Bus for hire in Qormi, Malta
C: Etienne Falzon
T: +356 99499224
M: +356 99861758
E: [email protected]
A: 124, Guze Duca Street, Qormi

Terry

I'll give them a try. Many thanks

CalicoCat

Hi there,
My friend and I recently bought a vintage bus when Heritage Malta sold off their antique fleet.
~27 (?) buses were kept by Heritage Malta for use in some future motor museum.

Those that were sold at auction had a major caveat associated with them - they are not allowed to be used on Malta's roads (I believe their engines are now so polluting they cannot be brought within acceptable limits).

* This ruling may not apply to buses that were in private ownership before the auction - I don't know.  This, I believe will be your best chance.

* Our bus can only be used as a static display, or shipped overseas where it can be made compliant with other road laws.

We do have some ideas in mind for our bus - but I'm afraid they won't come to pass in time for your wedding.  We do wish you every success and hope you have a beautiful wedding day.

Phil & Glen.
facebook.com/OurMalteseVintageBusProject