Floor Tile grout sealer

Having difficulty buying floor tile grout sealer. Any clue where to purchase?

Thanks

I'm also interested...
Though it might not be something that's popular here. I don't recall any residential building I've lived in that has had sealed grout....

Zlisik,

I still have to follow up on this. We havea  new build at Vinhomes Central Park. many issues from the quality workmanship/materials side. We have to have 16 floor tiles replaced because there are some swirl marks caused in the honing phase of the tile process. Now easy to see unless the right angle and light is used. Guess if Vietnam wants foreigners to buy they had better up the Quality expectations. I know the game all to well.

After the tile is replace i will begin the hunt for the sealer. I travel allot in Asia as a consultant for the American Society of Mechanical Engineers so I may get in one of the countries if not located hear. Will keep you posted.

Regards

Kooler42

The best bet In district 1, would be around the Yersin Market (street) area, there is few shop at the intersection of calmette bridge too.. There, they are selling tiles, grout, cement and all other materials for construction ..

http://antienhung.vn (this one is in thu duc tho)

Many Thanks for your time and information. Will call them and may pay a visit this week. I have learned from a tile setter in HCM that they do not seal any grout including the bathrooms. At least that is one setter has indicated to me.

Take Care