Fishing tackle shops

Hi all

I've just moved into D4 and am looking around for some decent saltwater fishing store. Can anyone recommend any?

I checked out Saigon Tackle a few days ago, they have some decent Shimano and Daiwa rods and reels but mainly jigging stuff.

andy

I usually head to the corner of Xo Viet Nghe Tinh & Dien Bien Phu for my fishing supplies but they don't speak english there.

thanks mate, language is not a problem as I've a translator right now with me.

Xo Viet Nghe Tinh & Dien Bien Phu - Is this where there are rows of fishing tackle shops to browse ?

There is a couple of shops there. Happy fishing!

gp2700,

Where do you fish by the way? fresh or salt water?

Plan to go saltwater/brackish fishing but can do fresh water too. Any spots to recommend ? :D

Thanks for the input Jim. I'm not too sure about whether it's ok to fish here in HCMC but I'm likely to plan a weekend trip to the Can Gio area for some fishing.

Info for fishing fanatics -

I was near Hong Bang yesterday and saw a few tackle shops there. There's one near the new works-in-progress bridge/highway that has a some decent Shimano gears. (Baitrunners, Stellas, Thunnus etc)

The whole stretch of Hong Bang had about 4 or 5 fishing tackle shops mainly specializing in freshwater stuff.

I'll probably head for the shops cheeha recommended later this afternoon if the weather is fine.

happy fishing!
andy

Hi bro can i have the address please. going to restock some stuff here. do you do any fishing at here?

At hong kai or at kailan can i found stores with daiwa reels?

do you know if there is any fishing store at the port of hongai????