Relocating to HCMC

Dear All

We are an Indian family relocating to HCMC and looking for some help / information. My place of work would be in District 1 near Saigon Trade Center. Would it be possible to get some guidance on the conveniently located residential places and International schools ?

Every information is welcome. If there are similar discussions already, may be you can provide the links for the same.

Thanks a lot.

Ashishkul3 wrote:

Dear All

We are an Indian family relocating to HCMC and looking for some help / information. My place of work would be in District 1 near Saigon Trade Center. Would it be possible to get some guidance on the conveniently located residential places and International schools ?

Every information is welcome. If there are similar discussions already, may be you can provide the links for the same.

Thanks a lot.

I would recommend District 7 where there are lots of expat living there. Airbnb is a good way for searching an accommodation.

District 7 is the simplest answer because so much housing, intl schools,  supermarkets, suburban living, etc. Cheap 25 minute bus to D1 downtown. My 2 bedroom apartment is $550 with utilities. Many realtors here to help you. D1 is more expensive, downtown living, D2 is farther but also popular.

Go  https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=221 to search for lots of previous info.