Why is Pochetong Airport so LAME?

In all my years of traveling... I have yet to experience an Airport that has a final flight between 8-9 and closes at 11pm. Most if not all stay open 24/7. Are they afraid of the gangs coming into the airport? I bet the gangs in Baltimore and NYC would laugh at whatever gangs there are.... ICAN'T WAIT TO FLY!!!

May be you should pay the running costs for the airport to run 24/7?

I've seen some rubbish in posts but this is a bottom of the toilet pointless moan about a non issue.

Apart from it having "alternative facts", many airports have limited or no flights at night for a variety of reasons including noise pollution and lack of people who want to fly late at night.

http://www.cambodia-airports.aero/fligh … res#anchor

Go to Baltimore and NYC then and discuss with those gangs about your airport issues here in Cambodia... Enjoy your flight

p.s your post is lame :)

In my travels I have come across many such airports that you are complaining about.

I agree with the p.s on the post from patricksully.

I knew this was going to be our resident complainer 'can't-find-the-exit-marukai' before the page opened. Were you loitering or something/had no boarding pass?

You are also flat wrong. These flights are scheduled every night:

(SGN) Ho Chi Minh City (K6) Cambodia Angkor Air 816 9:20 PM

(NRT) Tokyo ANA 818 10:50 PM

(ICN) Seoul Korean Air 690 11:45 PM

(ICN) Seoul Asiana 740  12:10 AM

(PVG) Shanghai China Eastern 760  12:15 AM

It's not a super busy airport but I think since most will have to transfer at one of those to get/leave from here (like that problem airport Suvarnabhumi, where your connection flight may be almost a kilometer away and the aircon is clearly undersized) most really don't mind.

p.s. you are lame

Mr_Dome wrote:

I knew this was going to be our resident complainer 'can't-find-the-exit-marukai' before the page opened. Were you loitering or something/had no boarding pass?

You are also flat wrong. These flights are scheduled every night:

(SGN) Ho Chi Minh City (K6) Cambodia Angkor Air 816 9:20 PM

(NRT) Tokyo ANA 818 10:50 PM

(ICN) Seoul Korean Air 690 11:45 PM

(ICN) Seoul Asiana 740  12:10 AM

(PVG) Shanghai China Eastern 760  12:15 AM

It's not a super busy airport but I think since most will have to transfer at one of those to get/leave from here (like that problem airport Suvarnabhumi, where your connection flight may be almost a kilometer away and the aircon is clearly undersized) most really don't mind.

p.s. you are lame

haha i was just thinking that.. All this dude does is complain! he is / was in Cambodia!! and from what I remember couldn't make any friends? none at all? then was yapping about rent or something.. Suppose it's not for everyone but jeez

Expat life, especially in a country very different from your home, can be difficult for some to handle.
This tends to be the fault of the expat rather than the country he or she visits.

Packing an open mind is absolutely essential for any traveller, but more so if you intend to live somewhere new.

Fred wrote:

Expat life, especially in a country very different from your home, can be difficult for some to handle.
This tends to be the fault of the expat rather than the country he or she visits.

Packing an open mind is absolutely essential for any traveller, but more so if you intend to live somewhere new.

valid point... everyone needs an outlet or something. Easier said then done

Fred wrote:

Very true but one needs to possess one in the first place in order to pack it  ;)