Any work available

Hi everyone, I am looking to possibly move to Gibraltar and move may family across at a later date. Can you tell me if there is work for me out there. I am a service repair engineer for office equipment, CCTV,Computers,TV,Printers, pretty much everything you find in an office. I am currently self employed and would like to work for a respected employer out there. I am sure i will be an valued employee should some one take me on. Or I could look at setting up my own business out there. I can pretty much turn my hand to any form of work so i am very flexible on what i can do.
Any help or advice appreciated and please point me in the right direction if you know of anything which may suit my work requirements.
Cheers everyone and wishing you all a great year ahead.

Hi again CPF.

May I suggest you take a short break out here and take a look round possibly checking the jobs market first hand.  Then maybe will get that drink.
However with Brexit looming who knows what the future holds especially the frontier with Spain

Grumpy

Hi Grumpy.

nice to see your reply, the last few years have prevented me doing anything, My parents health declined and my wife and I were taking care of them Until my father passed away in May. This then left a nightmare to sort finances and we had to ensure mum who suffers with dementia and copd would be well cared for so I could return to full time work.Eventually with constant dis- agreements with the authorities we have now got her in a lovely residential home as she needs constant supervision and care, thus I am now looking at work again abroad. yes Brexit may now present problems , But i do think once all the tamtrums are done, everything will settle down.
Can you suggest a cheap BB or hotel to stay for a week so i may come across and check things out, and of course meet up and have that drink.

cheers

Mark

For hotels in Gibraltar try :- www.mygibraltar.co.uk

Alternatively for La Linea just across the frontier in Spain :- www.booking.com

Grumpy