Seeking travel buddies in Sri Lanka

Hi,

I  moved to Colombo last month and would like travel outside Colombo.

Would like to make friends who are in Sri Lanka or coming to Sri Lanka for travelling. I have car and it would be great if you can drive too.

Willing to travel most of the places outside Colombo. Suggest places to visit and friends get in touch if you are travelling. Also interested in travel groups. Would like to make friends.

yes .......I am also looking for a friend to travel .....I got lot of information about interesting places + things lets discuss & start ........
xxxx

rgds - jude

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

@ Mksg, can you please drop an advert in the Sri Lanka classifieds under  the Travel partners section so that members may contact you directly ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

But I also want to network with friends in Sri Lanka not only travelling and also classifieds section in travel partner section is empty in Sri Lanka.

hi
im indika from sri lanka,like to be friend ,and can travel with you

Hi
I wantto move to sr. I need to find out how much money i need to live tjere.  What is minimum i could live a decent life??  Is usd 800 per month enuf??  Im afraid im a spoiled american, which means for that amount i would hope for a view and or sometning near tne beach.
Hope u or anyone would write. 
Ps. My fear is the hot weather. Im used toclement temps on santa monica calif.  So a hil statoon might be better.
I realoze im wailing on u.  Forgive me.  And thank u in advance.
Chow, caroline

Hello, would like to join with

If someone's into motorcycle rides(long ride) please drop me a line

Interested

Hi,
US$ 800.00 is more than enough for in Srilanka.
As long as if you get a good partner ( non cheaters )

Am vising to Srilanka in December for few months to stay
Anyone interested for travel or evening out while am there ,
Message me .

Hi
Coming Srilanka for holiday
Also looking for travell companion

If you are looking for travel partner , then I am coming SL in February.
Maybe we can joint.

I want to come to srilanka in February can you text me ***

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.

@buh i can travel as well and i am from California

@buh

Check on AIRBNB to rent a house or flat wt with fully equiped ( all facilities )  .

Firstly decide which part of beach area , you wanted to stay . Book for One month , then make a deal with Owner for less price . December is rainy season. Not much tourist visit , so you have a chance for price down ..

@mksg ***

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : Please create an advert in the Sri Lanka classifieds