Accommodation in Riyadh

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for accommodation in Riyadh and wondered if anyone could help me.I'm living in a hotel provided for me by my company but this runs out in a few weeks. I'm happy to share with one or two others and looking to find somewhere within 30 mins drive of King Saud University. I'm looking to move around the 18th of February but am flexible. If anyone knows of anywhere please drop me line.

Many thanks,
Michael.

Hello MSMS.
Welcome to Saudi Arabia. Your Job is great place for working. I graduated from King Saud University. By the way, I know Britch man who is living at my uncil house. I'll make check with him about you. And I want you to let me know if you are interested with this idea. Good Luck.

Hello Ans,

I would be interested. Please let me know.

Michael.

Hi, We are in a similar state. We are a Canadian family iwth two young boys. We will be moving the SA this spring. Riyadh. Any tips on compounds for families?

Hey Canada, did you manage to check out the guide (to the left of this blog page) there is info there about accommodation.  Basically ensure the new employers provide adequate housing allowance for you, a family of 4 will need approx 240,000 SR for a 3/4 bed villa on a compound (they are expensive) but the facilities of swimming pools, restaurant, shop, dry cleaners, kids play areas, skate parks, gym, limo's for wives to use, beauty salon etc and security in & out of compound make it important.  American school, British School have reached capacity so advanced communication with the schools will be critical to suss out the situation for your children.  Basically, make no assumptions about anything here or you will be very surprised and not all surprises are nice ones.  Do you research and all will be well.