Pastry/chocolate/ ice cream business

hi everyone I'm a French executive pastry chef with more than 15 years international experience. I'm looking for a sponsor, passionate by food and in love for quality who would like to open a pastry and chocolate shop with tea saloon in nha trang, or else in Vietnam. th partnership I proposer is based as follow.

being an expatriates I cannot open a business here. but instead of investing mone, I invest all my skills and knowledge for make this shop successful.

I want to say I opened in my careers 5 retails and 4 luxury hotel 5* in different countries ( middle east, china, Europe, india ....)

kindly let me know if someone is interested

Ou est passé le message de RENÉ ?

MOI je dis comme lui.
Ici c'est un site où l'on échange en Français.
Veuillez m'écrire en français.
Merci

Ben oui Patrick l'éducation se perd moi quand je m'adresse à un francais je lui parle en francais si c'est un anglais j'essaie de m'exprimer dans sa langue, rien ne m'agace plus que lorsque je m'adresse en vietnamien à un vietnamien il me répond en anglais.
Mon post a été supprimé sans explication des modérateurs encore un manque d'éducation.
J'ai peut-être été un peu brusque dans mes propos mais au moins qu'on me le dise cette facon de procéder dénote un mépris des intervenants de ce site.
Bonne journée.

René

Chefpatissier wrote:

being an expatriates I cannot open a business here. but instead of investing mone, I invest all my skills and knowledge for make this shop successful.

It seems you are proposing putting up "sweat equity" instead of hard capital in a country that is generally long on labor and short on cash.  If you do find a local partner with money to invest, you need to be very sure that the structure of the business won't allow your partner to freeze you out once you have trained a new layer locals to make your specialties.  It may work.  Let us know if it does.