Employment Visa Required Documentation

New year greetings to all!

I have few queries towards my new job assignment in Muscat.I will be grateful to know the following information from you:

1. For a senior level assignment what type/name of visa sponsor should provide?
2. I am an Indian citizen.What type of  attestation on Educational certificates  are required for my sponsor to apply employment visa?
3. If my family joins me in visit visa, is it possible to convert the same into family joining visa without exiting Oman?
4. What are the documents required for family joining visa?

Please advise me....

Hi
Reply to your queries.
Your employer will provide you an employment visa which is for 2 years and renewable
You would need your educational certificates apositled...there are agents in India and Oman who can get it done.
Your family will need to convert the visit visa to a family joining visa for which they would have to exit the country.
Documents for a family visa would be a marriage certificate apositled and passport copies of all members.
Cheers and all the best

Hi Samjad!

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

I would like to know if "Decoration Technician" visa( English translation of Arabic Visa as told) is a managerial visa with family status?

Is there any visa called as  "Management Visa" to get Managerial level assignment in Muscat wherein you need not to submit Apostilled documents?

Please revert once again.

The designatiim or visa does not determine family status. If your contract says family status then the company will give u the same.
I am not aware of any mamagement visa and the current requirement is the educational degrees are to be apositled.
Cheers

Thanks Samjad once again...