NEW BORN BABY REQUIRE VISA TO ENTER OMAN ?

Hello,
   Everyone ..  need help here. Me and My wife are both working here in Oman. Both of us are having working visa.
Recently my wife had the pregnancy...
And I am planning to send her back for maternity to our home contry which is india
But I just want to know that after the maternity my wife want to come back to oman with her new born baby to continue her work
Shall I require the visa for my new born baby also ? (My wife is having a housmaid visa)
If yes then please help me with the procedure please..

Advance thanks to all...

Hi vilasvidhate,

As per the law of the land, every expatriate has to have a sponsor.

Dependent children under 15 years of age would be under their father's visa - including new born babies.

In Oman, a mother cannot have her baby under her sponsorship. There are of course some exceptions, which are few and far between.

In your case you should apply for your child's visa once the baby's passport is ready.

yes
for new born baby visa also required
u just make passport in india
bring copy and photo
you apply visa for baby from company
its easy to get visa
require document u submit to company
like copy off passport marriage certificate photo ur and wife laboour card
then can get visa

hi vilasvidate.. you already got your baby a visa? is your baby here now in oman?

Hi sumitran ji
Do you know how long does it take to get baby visa?

Hi chinnu kuttu,

If all the needed paperwork is completed, then it is a matter of just a couple of days maximum.

We applied on 27/3/2018.but till now we didn't get that.

chinnu kuttu wrote:

Hi chinnu kuttu,

Then in all probability, something is missing in what have been submitted.

Have your company PRO / sponsor have it checked with the concerned authorities.

As you probably know, by yourselves, you cannot do anything.

Ok.thank you

Sumitran wrote:
chinnu kuttu wrote:

Hi chinnu kuttu,

Then in all probability, something is missing in what have been submitted.

Have your company PRO / sponsor have it checked with the concerned authorities.

As you probably know, by yourselves, you cannot do anything.

Is there any other reason for its delay.?pRO told nothing is Missing,they don't know actual problem

Hi sumitran ji,
Is there any other problem to get baby visa?our PRO Don't know what's happening.I heard if Ramadan month started they won't issue visa.is it true?

Hi chinnu kuttu,

During the Holy Month of Ramadan, the country will not grind to a halt, of course !!

All government and private establishments would work, but on turncated timings due to the dawn-to-dusk fasting by the Muslims.

If all the papers have been submitted as needed, then there is no reason for your child's visa not to get issued. By now the authorities would have informed to your PRO why the visa has not got issued.

If it has not been issued as yet, then you have every right and reason to go with your PRO directly to the authorities to find out the exact reason for the delay.

Hello Sir did you get visa

My wife and myself work in Oman on job Visa. But we don't have family status requirements. Recently my wife got pregnant and delivered a child I Oman. Can I get a Visa for my baby from my company? What does Oman law say about this?