New members of the New Zealand forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hello. im a kiwi living in england but thinking of moving back to nz in the next 2-3 years.  ***
Kiwis love their gambling so as long as you have a NZ bank account you can still play for pretty much the same price as if you were still in Blighty.

Thanks for your time. Home is where your heart is, but if you cant be there, love the country you're in.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : off topic

Hello,
I am Sandrolinav . I worked in banking for 10+ years . Live in a small city in Bosnia , need change . I fell in love with NZ and tried for a 1.5 year to find way to relocate there . Still no luck .
At the moment I am waiting for my student visa application outcome . I was rejected once :(

Hi, we're a family of five with three children aged 7, 10 and 13 and have moved to Amberley near Christchurch about a year ago. Would love to meet people and establish good friendship.

Hi all.

Great to be here. I am Rika, an Indonesian. I am a civil (geotechnical) and environmental engineer, and just finished my master degree in Queensland, Australia. I have 10 years work experience in construction designs, supervision, project management and modeling. I am looking for new opportunities to develop my skills and knowledge in New Zealand. I applied for some jobs already since months ago and still didn't get any job yet. Do I need to apply for a visa first or find a sponsor for my visa is a good choice? Which one is better? Please for anyone who had been through this experience, would you like to give me advice about what should I do and prepare? Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Rika

hi sir how are you? my name is nirmalesan my contact no ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system if necessary. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@R,nirmalesan

For security reasons please do not post any contact details on the open forum.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751391

Thanks!

Closed