Close

New members of the England forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Am rutto from Kenya look forward to see and to know this place and play to the country

Jez from Australia now living in London for quite a while!

It's nice to meet you on here, Jez! :)

It's nice to meet you too, John! :)

wow that is great.... and how was your experience in china... never been there anyway

my name is dave sinclair.... i am canadian. i have been living and working  here for 4 years and i can say i really had a good experience

hello jez... could you share your experience.... looking forward to visit australia in march

well you are welcome anytime... i am an expat here and it has been so far so good for me and my family.

Hi  :)
i'm zaynab from mauritius. And i would like to move to birmingham.

To be honest with you, my experience in China wasn't great. :( I guess that everyone is different!

Hello :)

My name is Roya and I'm British, and I am currently living in the U.K. :)

I would like to meet some new people and make new friendships. :)

HELLO, guys 
How are you, i am from india, but rightnow i am living peru, i want to move, uk,
its possible to give me some information about visa,job etc....
Waiting for your response..
Have a good time,,

Hello everyone...
I'm Liv... new to the forum. I'm Ecuadorian, 22 years old.
Currently engaged to a wonderful english man.
We have been volunteering now in Israel for almost a year.
Trying to relocate to England to have our baby and settle.

:cheers:

I am Leesa Johnson, connected here for solving threads relevant to me and also post general tips on education. I work with ' Select My Tutor' as a French tutor, providing online teaching services in the UK.

Hey! I'm Binetou 21 years from Senegal but living in Italy. I love traveling, but now I'm thinking of moving to England definitively. Can anybody give me some advice? If there's someone in my case, plz dont hesitate to contact me. 🙏🙏

hi there
i live in uk. am indian. sikh, retired colonel from parachute regt.i am planning to spend considerable time in nepal pokhara and spain near murcia and uk
i am semi retired
in nepal i will like to do outdoor activities , teach children english free etc
spain is for sunshine
have a house in india too
any ideas
harry

Expatriate health insurance in England

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in England

Moving to England

Find tips from professionals about moving to England

Travel insurance in England

Enjoy stress-free travel to England