A French world citizen back to Malaysia...

Hi to all of you and thanks to the creators and moderators of this very useful blog...

I'm Nassim, will be soon 28, and define myself as a world citizen.
I was born in France, my roots are in Algeria, spent time in Estonia, lived in Malaysia, and after a while in Paris, finally back to Malaysia. Furthermore I have travelled in few places mainly around mediterranean and baltic seas, south east asia and indian ocean, where I try to get a taste of every culture I meet.

As you understood travelling is one of my passions, and sport is another. My main sport is athletics (decathlon to be more precise), but i practise for fun football, basketball, boxing, badminton, tennis, ...). I also enjoy learning new languages (would love to speak hindi, bahasa melayu or indonesia and arabic)

The reasons why I registered to this blog are, meeting new people, getting useful information on places I am interested in, and sometimes helping people when possible...

I will be working in banking/finance sector in Malaysia and ASEAN for a while, but later my plan is to find a job or volunteering that will allow me to travel around India, Asia and South America.

Dont hesitate to enter in touch with me for any matter, I'm always pleased to know new people...

See you soon,

Nassim

Hi Nassim, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for this very nice presentation. :)

All the best,
Christine

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your welcoming words...
I dont understand why my post in Malaysia forum, and not in "New members, tell us who you are"?

Thanks,

Nassim

Hello Nassim,

In fact your post has been redirected to the Malaysia forum, because the Malaysia forum is more active than the "new member, tell who you are forum"! This will surely allow you to get more reactions & responses! However, if you wish, I can move your thread back to the "new member forum"!

See you soon on the forum ;)

Hello Yud!

Actually I've already sent a post regarding my arrival in Malaysia in this forum, then if u dont mind I'd like better this one to be kept in New member forum, that will allow to have contacts from all over the world!

Thanks again,:)

Nassim

Topic moved on the "New members, tell us who you are forum".

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR