Unmarried certificate

Hello n namaste to all,
I just want if nepali government gives unmarried certificate because i have never none that. I was married n my husband died so i want to get married to filipino but my dead husband's family doesn't want to give me his death certificate so i need unmarried certificate. Can anyone have idea or can suggest or help if u know anything like thiis.
Thank you

Find out where the Nepal government records deaths (some kind of central registry) and go there and ask for a death certificate or a copy of the one in the central registry. Not to get personal, but why won't the family give you a copy of your husband's death certificate? You could also prove he is dead if you got insurance money (the paperwork from that) or something like that. If he died in a hospital, maybe the hospital or his doctor has a record of his death in their books. Just try to think about other places where there might be a record of his death, and maybe you can request a death certificate be created for you.

Thanks for your reply they dont want to give because am getting married and i tried all i can but none of the government people is helpful to a widow asking lots of paper even if i say i dont have😏

Records are kept at the village level and at the regional level, so I think you could first go to the local police and put in a report of a lost certificate. Then you can go to the regional office. They should help you. This is what I was told about a lost marriage certificate, so I think it will apply to other documents.

Hello i am.from.nepal.
And i wanna get marry in.china with.my.chinese boyfriend do.you guys know how to get single certificate or unmarried certificate? i dont have any idea about this things.