Immigration services/assistance required

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum, seeking help.

Could anybody please advise or recommend any agencies or bodies that assist with documents, embassy visits, etc.? Or perhaps a solicitors' office even?

I need to get a Tanzanian birth certificate certified to be an original by the Tanzanian foreign office, after which it should then be taken to the Italian embassy to be legalized.

Can it actually be done from overseas because as much as I would love to come to Tanzania, I simply cannot afford it :-(

Many thanks!

duffer

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Proposing own services = advertising. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Try the Tanzania embassy in Rome,they will be of much guidance and help.

HI,
we have a friend who might be able to help you. He is very reliable and has helped us with much of our visa and permit needs.
you can contact him via whatsapp at xxx
good luck

beemac

Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

Hi everyone,

@ Duffer, feel free to browse through the Legal services in Tanzania section of the business directory and inquire from the professionals recommended.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello, which kind of document do you want to be certified?

As far as I know the certifying board has to see the original copies of the documents before certifying them. Maybe I don't get you right. If you can explain I could advise better.

Thanks.

Many thanks for all the replies.

My original Tanzanian birth certificate needs to be certified by the Tanzanians and legalised by the Italians. This is for my Italian citizenship application. I am living in Italy.

The Tanzanian birth certificate that needs to be certified by the relevant Tanzanian body (perhaps the Foreign office?) and then it needs to be legalized by the Italian embassy in Tanzania.

@Bhavna, thanks for the info, I did not see those contacts previously. I am to presume they are all accredited?

gastolekule wrote:

Hello, which kind of document do you want to be certified?

As far as I know the certifying board has to see the original copies of the documents before certifying them. Maybe I don't get you right. If you can explain I could advise better.

Thanks.

Yes, they need the original. So I would send the original via courier and would need the original returned, once certified, via courier.

documents by courier to any country. What if they get lost along the way or fall into the hands of the wrong people? Who will be held responsible? I suggest you contact RITA (Registration, Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency). They deal with the registration and issuance of birth certificates. They should be able to advice you on your case. Here's a link to their website: rita.go.tz/?lang=en&pg=Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. I need the original authenticated and legalized so I will contact RITA like you suggested. Many thanks!

Just an update in case it might be of help to somebody, I received a first class, professional and extremely courteous service from Opmond Consulting, found in the business directory of this forum, specifically from Nancy Bondo, who was always available to provide updates on the progress.

So now I have received back from Tanzania my original Tanzanian birth certificate, a certified copy from RITA and a legalised translated copy from the Italian embassy.

Congrats! You should celebrate!  :cheers:

seribn wrote:

Congrats! You should celebrate!  :cheers:

Thanks. I'll celebrate when I have obtained Italian citizenship in 2 years!  :D

Bhavna wrote:

Hi everyone,

@ Duffer, feel free to browse through the Legal services in Tanzania section of the business directory and inquire from the professionals recommended.

All the best,
Bhavna

@Bhavna Just wanted to inform you that I contacted every single firm listed in the business directory but only one responded - Opmond Consulting. It turned out that they were fantastic but you should really have updated info or periodically check the listings and only keep the active members.

Reason : Advertising your services is not allowed on the forum.