Naqal maloomat of lost passport

Good day!
I just want to ask on what's the requirement in updating my new passport to Jawazat? I lost my passport last year when I took vacation in my country, and went back to Saudi Arabia using the new passport already.
This December I am going to take vacation and I noticed that my visa was still under my old passport! 😭 I forgot to update it with our HR officer.
According to our GRO, she must have the old and new passport with her to update to Jawazat. She told me that I have to pay 1000 SAR as penalty for the lost passport, even though I have a new passport already renewed from my country.
Do I really have to pay for the update?

Yes, there is a penalty of 1000 SAR for the info-update from a lost passport.

hi, Really is it that expensive?
and how long did it take to get it changed?  on same day or did they give you some schedule to collect?
that is too much btw.

That's the law and procedure.

I don't think you can do it yourself. Someone correct me if I am wrong. You have to go through your HR for this. They can tell you the duration as well. Generally, its one day. How much time the Mandoob takes, it's additional.

Hello
My wife lost her passport during vacation to home country.
What are the procedures after making new passport? How to transfer visa to new passport?
Thanks