My First Visit to Nepal

Hi, Everyone
I will be in Nepal from 16 to 18 of December.
I will be staying in hotel, I am alone and I would like to meet new people, going around to discover the city of Kathmandu and hangout for a drink or dinner.
If you are interested to meet please let me know by PM and it will be my pleasure to meet you.
warm regards

on Saturday the 17th of December, check out the Farmers Market which in fact is held every Saturday. It used to be called the LE SHERPA and it has now moved just about one kilometer further in Lazimpat on the right hand side of the street after the Shangri-La hotel.  Nice gathering of people, many expats and nepalis now attend this social affair-market both
If you phone Pradeep taxi, on 9841441887 he'll come and pick you up as he knows this outdoor market's location and he is fully reliable and a really funny person  - good sense of humour!!!  In the market, you can meet Francois the french cheese man, Fred the french bread maker and lots of other stands for organic food, feta cheese, fresh veggies, excellent coffee and much more. 
Suggest you go at about 9 a.m. and I am sure you will enjoy it and meet lots of people.
In town, in central Thamel, go to the New Orleans Cafe, Anna Maria's "Fire and Ice" for good genuine italian food and so on!  Let Pradeep guide you!