Living in Kathmandu? Wanna hang?

Hi, Ive just arrived in KTM, living here for a while, and wondering how to meet people?

Im a 23yo Australian girl, working with street kids on creative/art projects in KTM. I love to see the sights, go for masala tea and make art. If you have any tips or would like to meet for coffee somewhere let me know.

Cheers, Gem :D

Hi Gem,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.
How is your working doing? What are your first impression about Kathmandu? :)

Cheers,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi Christine,

I am loving it, working with kids everyday is just fun! specially when you get to mix art with it. I really like Kathmandu, the colours and smells, and earthiness and friendliness of the people. Micro buses are a great way to get around!

Thankyou for your introduction!
Gemma :)

Hi Gem,

Welcome to Nepal and good to hear you are having a wonderful time here.

Namste I am Stephan from Switzerland I live in Nepal from 3 years and before I lived in India for very longtime and I own a company producing stationery material for schools and hospitals and I have tomato green houses in Sundarijhal around 7km north od Bodha Stupa and I give job to 15 families
sometimes I come to Kathmandhu and would love to meet such a nice hearthed person like you you can write me at [email protected] as well would love if we keep in touch

Hello there anyone be friends

come to visit sundarijhal just 1o km ahead of Jhorpati Bodha area I am Stephan from Switzerland I live here from longtime with my nepali wife

hello , i am damodar baral working with kids for last 20 years. i am a teacher in SOS HERMANN GMEINER SCHOOL , ITAHARI. i think you are familiar with SOS, if not i will let you know.  do you want to visit ILAM ? a beautiful place in the eastern part of nepal, which is famous for tea. i live in itahari , a small town in the eastern part of nepal. [Moderated: no phone number on the forum pls]. i can help you if you want to visit this part. my holidays starts from today till 9 days ..

sincerly yours
damodar baral
itahari - 5 , sunsari