Looking for books and clothes for disadvantaged people

Hi everyone!

Do you have clothes which you don't want to wear anymore? Are you moving and you don't know what to do with some clothes and books? You don't know what to do with the books you already read?

I'm looking for clothes and books in Vietnamese or English for disadvantaged people in Vietnam. I'm working for a charity organization in saigon.

Please help us collect clothes and books, it would be very useful!

Don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you!

clo

Hi clo,

That's a good activity.
Let me know where to donate clothes,book?
we also visit the pagoda somtime where abandon kids living,somtime we go on sunday morning.
that's will be great if we can do activities together.
Good job!!!

Emily

its nice to see u doing many good things for people in Vietnam.
I have clothes and want to do something for :) pls let me know where to donate it :)

Trang

Hey there,
Really your post go my interest.
Well saying i ve got some winter clothes with me to here HCMC which i will not use since i will be living long time here.
Kindly send me to my email: [email protected] where can give you the clothes , am in Bui Vien street.

thanks,

Hello

Me and my housemate have some clothes we don't use any more.  Can you please let me know where I could send our stuff?
Thank you
Vikki

i have too, how to contact u?

I have books, cartoon cds and clothes too. How can I contact you?

Dear all,

Happy New Year to all of you!
My charity organization needs urgently books in English and books for kids. We also need clothes for kids for an event coming soon. If you have some, please contact me.

I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon,

Clo

clotildedf wrote:

Dear all,

Happy New Year to all of you!
My charity organization needs urgently books in English and books for kids. We also need clothes for kids for an event coming soon. If you have some, please contact me.

I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon,

Clo

Hi - i want to donate my own cloth ( not sure it s suitable for kids? kind of T-shirt) and kid books. If it s ok and im not so late, im happy to join.

Anh

Hi What,s the charity? I am moving out this week and have lots of charity work experience. I'm looking to give a couple of hours of my time a week to help out somewhere. Thanks and good luck!

Hi,

I just cleared out my wardrobe and have some clothes to donate, where should I take them?