Follow all our news on Facebook!

All about Kommune

Hi everyone I am just registered in this forum.

I have few questions about Kommune in Denmark.

I have a caseworker (sagesbehandler) and jobkonsulent. If I found my caseworker and jobkonsulent are not doing their job appropriately then to whom should I address my complain to the Kommune? Should I live under the mercy of abusive caseworker and jobkonsulent? I do not know how to file a formal complain to the Kommune.

If anyone of you knew the procedure to complain formally please let me know.

Best Regards

You live in Frederikssund kommune?

This municipality has a citizen advisor you can contact, but before addressing her, you have to contact the department you are dissatisfied with. In practise, it will be the chief of the department you shall contact. You find the departments and the names here: … /Fagchefer

Hopefully, they will find a solution to your problem, but if not you may contact the citizen advisor. You find the contact information here: … rraadgiver


Hi Nellie, thank you very much the links are so useful for me.
Best regards,

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Denmark

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Denmark

Moving to Denmark

Find tips from professionals about moving to Denmark

Travel insurance in Denmark

Enjoy stress-free travel to Denmark

Flights to Denmark

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Denmark