Denmark or England? and why?

I'm danish and my husband is English. I would like to live in england and he would like to live in denmark. I find that england is more polite, better customer service, better healthcare, and so on. He's sure that the kids will get a better education in Denmark. I been in england for maximum 1 month in a row but 3-4 times a year the last 4 years between a week and 14 days at a time. He will probably have an easier time not seing his family compared to me. What country and why? Would be nice having an outsiders view on the two countries and the ups and downs

I cant think anything else that you got it both wrong from my perspective. I lived in both countries. The system , customer service etc is better in Denmark, but the educational system is too 'easy going". My opinion.

Also keep in mind the one moving out of his country will be the one "under" in the relationship, especially if there is no financial support.

Ive gotta agree.

I am afraid I had trouble understanding your answer (although I am not the original poster)
You didn't like Denmark or England?

Im English but moved to Dk 2 years ago with my danish wife and daughter. My wife lived in the UK since she was 19 so she has well over 20 years in England. I have been coming to DK for over twenty years , so I did not have to suffer from any kind of culture shock. ( although I had forgotten how "direct" the Danes can be...something which would be considered rude by English standards.)
We both have our views on each country, but generally we tend to agree.
I would like to simply make some obvservations regarding the initial post.

I have heard danes say before that "customer service" is better in UK . This is a complete myth , I m not sure that many danes really  have the experience to make that judgement. Customer service in UK is lazy, sloppy and untrained. The only thing I would say is that in Denmark you can wait forever to pay, but that is because of the daft system of offering a free gift wrap service !
My wife was the manager of a large Benetton store in Surrey, and she really struggled to get good staff. In fact , one of the first things I remember saying about DK when i first came here twenty years was, what nice service I received.

The education system here is in my view a bit too relaxed, however , I agree with your husband that children will receive a better education here. Our experiences of the school system in UK was very erractic and a complete "post code" lottery.

Politeness is strong a factor in the uk, but it also depends on whereabouts you live, as there are some quite pronounced differences from one area to another. But generally I totally agree , the Brits are a refreshingly polite bunch.

Health care is a lottery too, but generally , the 2 national systems seem similar , in fact , I needed a hospital visit in DK for surgery and the system here was absolutely first class.

As we speak at the moment , unless you have good income and safe employment , the UK is quite a scary place to be, and this is now linked to rising house prices ( houses are much cheaper in Denmark)
I love the UK and very proud to be English,  because it offers so much choice and variety, ( shopping , dining, activities, entertainment, sport, culture, history......the list goes on) and that ,for me,  is probably what i miss the most .      (as well of course as my friends and family.)

Finally it is good to remember  that Denmark is a much safer place than UK, ...it makes me feel sad to say this but its true .

I wish you well and hope you manage to make a decision. The UK  is a great place to live, but it is all totally where exactly you choose to live, so choose wisely. Going to visit  another country and living and working there, can be two very diferent realities.

Kind regards,

Kevin