Living in Denmark without a job

Hello! I would really love to move to Denmark for at least one year. I can support myself financially for however long I need without working (and I do not want to work). The only information I can find on staying in Denmark longer than the allowed 90 day period for visitors is that I must apply for residency which requires special circumstances such as having a job or a family member there. Does anyone know of any way I can live there for an extended period of time(just to simply experience the life and culture and enjoy myself) without having to work?

Maybe try working holiday agreement? I'm not too sure, but living in DK is very expensive because it has a high living standard.

Dear Kelsey,

I think it's really hard if you don't have a job. Denmark has a very tight immigration rule and unless you're an EU citizen, you won't be granted permit to stay that easily. Maybe you can find some volunteer job (if you don't need to earn money) that may grant you some work permit because you can't even get permit for studying the language.