Close

Volunteer work Casablanca

Hello,

I have recently moved to Casablanca from London and am studying French. I have some free time so would like to do some volunteer work. Does anyone have any info in volunteer work and charities in Casablanca?

Thanks in advance...
Lydia

Hello lydia ,
welcome to casablanca , what kind of volunteer work are you interested in doing ?
as an example you can try to visit hospital ibn rochd or 20 aout , you will find hundreds of peoples in needs of everything (food,blanket,clothes...) , with no one to take care of them .
There are thousands of homeless people  who sleep in the street everyday .
A lot of people are suffering so any help is appreciated but it depends on your time/money

excuse me if I intrude but volunteer work does not means charity...

check the us aid website!

Hello Lydia!!
Welcome in Casablanca and I encourage so much your spirit towards volunteer work. I suggest as you are a native speaker of English to help orphanages' kids and teenagers to learn English through free ESL classes. If you loved the idea, please contact me and I will try my best to link you to one of the orphanages in Casablanca. Enjoy the life in Morocco and you are most welcome!!

Expatriate health insurance in Casablanca

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Casablanca

Moving to Casablanca

Find tips from professionals about moving to Casablanca

Travel insurance in Casablanca

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Casablanca

Flights to Casablanca

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Casablanca