Jobs for English and Portuguese speaking in Casablanca?

Hey Guys!
I'm looking for a job in Casablanca. I'm a native Portuguese and speak almost fluent English.
Do you know any database from where I can search jobs and/or do you already know some?

Thank you!

Hi RaquelMartins,

Welcome on board :)

May be you could also try to post an advert on Expat.com itself on our section > Jobs in Casablanca.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Hey Raquel, how are you liking Casablanca?  The best places to search are marocannounce.ma and avito. ma.  I wish you the best of luck in your search.  Let me know if you have any other questions. 
Cheers!

Tristan

Hey Tristan, I'm not in Casablanca at the moment!
Thanks for the tips, for sure they will be useful! :)

Cheers!

Hi raquel, how are you? It's Ali Mobarki, and I'm looking for a Portuguese speaker to be in charge of the Portuguese and brazilian markets. If you are still interested in working in Prestigia or if you know someone else who's interested just let me know

Hi Ali,

The post of Raquel is an old one, it would be better if you drop an advert in the Jobs in Casablanca section of the website.

All the best,
Bhavna

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Casablanca section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I would like to work for this market I am brazilian and speak portuguese ,how can I send you my resume ?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi my name is Marcos. I am a Native Portuguese speaker looking for opportunites for jobs in  Morocco.

Oi meu nome e Marcos. Sou Brazileiro natural de Sao Paulo e estou procurando um trabalho em Morocco.