Look for Chinese or English spoken job opportunities

I am a Chinese and I am looking  for Chinese or English spoken job opportunities in casablanca.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mo … ction.html

I got this from the job section of this same site, they are looking for someone of chinese origin

Thank you so much , I already sent the email and wait for their answers

Hi candy,

Are you still looking for a job in Casablanca which requires Mandarin and English?
Contact me please.

Azz-eddine

Hi,

yes,I am still interested,what is the opportunity?

hi my girlfriend is looking for Chinese job in Morocco could you help us?

Hi. 

Im looking for English related jobs too 😉

English speaking jobs  are diffcult  to find in Marocco . Besides English what els do you speak ?greets  :D

choices are scarce when it comes to English speaking jobs unless one masters French as well. You would have to settle for Teaching English or the very few call centers that have English only activities here and there and these can only be found in major cities.

https://www.optioncarriere.ma/wrecherch … ;sort=datehttp://ma.jobrapido.com/?w=anglophone&a … blish_datehttp://www.offres-emploi.ma/anglais.mc? … ;sort=date

What about Chinese speaking jobs ? Greets

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello
We are looking for an english speaking nanny, if you're interested contact me

are you efficient in photoshop?

'm interested and available also.
you can reach whenever you ready.

Hi I'm interested in your offer,  can we get in touch?

This is my phone number ***

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi, I am Chinese/Japanese who is looking for a job in Casa that can be done either Chinese, Japanese or English. Trying to learn French but have not reached any practical level yet.

Hi there For the moment I can only  help you with French or Dutch spoken jobs.

Hi Candy Zhou,
what kind of job are you looking for can you send me your resume.
Thank you
Ahmad

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi
what kind of job are you looking for can you send me your resume.
thanks you
Ahmad

I advise any members NOT to send their resume to any one asking for it unless there is a legitimate job offer which can be checked out.
Too many people ask for CV's to be sent to them and then that CV is used illegally by others to obtain work,

@Alami24

Why do you need the resume sent to you? Do you have a job offer? If so then please supply information which can be checked out.

stumpy wrote:

I advise any members NOT to send their resume to any one asking for it unless there is a legitimate job offer which can be checked out.

That post is excellent advice. I strongly recommend no one send personal details to a random stranger offering anything until they know what they're dealing with.

@Alami24

Please post jobs in the appropriate section

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mo … asablanca/

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a Chinese Language teacher to be hired immediately. I have also posted an ad that's being reviewed. Stay on expat.com for more info.
Best,
Rachid

I'm Moroccan . and I'm learning chinese in university.  this year is the 3rd years in studying chinese

eflteacher2015 wrote:

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a Chinese Language teacher to be hired immediately. I have also posted an ad that's being reviewed. Stay on expat.com for more info.
Best,
Rachid

I'm Moroccan . and I'm learning chinese in university.  this year is the 3rd years in studying chinese

hi how are you  I'm pilipina nationality I'm interested may I know  where place here in casa ur location and how old kids .. *** my contact

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Hi everyone,

I invite all those who are looking for a job to post a job ad in the designated section : jobs in Casablanca section.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

hi ! how are you doing?
I can speak many languages Chinese, English Arabic and French !
if there's any opportunity to work there, please contact me

@aziz.china

Read post #28 and click on the link there.

sorry brother!
I do not understand what did you say ?which post 28 !
if you can help me please to find it ! I will be so thankful!

@bladnajobs

Hello, i know a Chinese man he is looking for a job he is a sells Manager

This is my phone number for WhatsApp*********contact me please

Hello Mariam,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that the message of bladnajobs was from 2017. You are less likely to obtain an answer from that member.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@shak4969

Hello i know a Chinese man looking for a job in Morocco

@Yoginee yes your right, thank you

I just wanna know if there's anyone who is interested to have Chinese workers in Morocco

I am Moroccan , I can speak English and Chinese . I would like to find a job too @bladnajobs

@bladnajobs I'm a Moroccan , can speak  fluently English and Chinese . I'm looking for a job too

Hello everyone,

Please note that those who are looking for a job as well as employers/recruiters who are offering a job should post an advert in the Jobs in Morocco section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

@Candy Zhou

Moderated by Bhavna 6 months ago
Reason : Please post an advert in the Job offers in Casablanca section

***    -@safinaze42

This post is very old (2017) and inactive so you will not get a reply.