If you are looking for employment in Cali

Hey all! I am not posting this in jobs because it isn't about a specific job. Just wanted you all to know that I actually moved to Cali in part to help run a staffing company that employs people here to work for US companies. Anyone that is proficient at English should drop me a line if they are looking. Anyone with strong sales to the front of the line!

Michael

Hi Michael. I came across your post and I'm interested to know if there are still any openings for employment in Cali, Colombia. My job experience includes business to business Pharmaceutical Customer Service/Sales, and Counseling/Social Work. Please let me know if there's a position that you think would suit me well. Thanks in advance.

Mark

Hi Michael
I am indian by origin .currently working in sales for colombia and ecuador .i am working for meril lifesciences.i am willing to shift in colombia for future.please guide me in jobs.
Regards
Kapil
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'm sure that I'm too old but I'd like to know about your offer. I know at least one person who is Colombiano but speaks good English and is looking for work.

Are you still looking for English speakers to work in Cali?

Hi, I am looking for a job in Cali, are you still looking?

Thanks

Yes, I am still interested

Michael I am fluent in English and have a background in sales and sales management.

Michael,

I am from the US, looking to relocate to Medellin. I have 20 years experience in enterprise software and hardware sales. Hoping to have a discussion with you.

Hello Michael,

I am looking for employment here in the Cali area. I just returned from the U.S and I speak English fluently. You can contact me here or call my cell. This expat page belong to my American girl friend and she referred me to this post.

Thanks,
Victor

My name is Victor Renteria.

I am still looking for employment in Cali. I sent a message to this link several weeks ago.

Thanks,

Victor Renteria Caicedo