Any Indian Veg Food in North Jakarta with Delivery services ??

Hi Guys

Anyone makes homemade Indian Veg food and deliver in North Jakarta, Sunter Area ??

Suggestion:
Any Indian family settled in Jakarta Pls do consider opening this Homemade food delivery business, There are so less places for Indian food and its Damn costly , Resturants like Vmad and Indian Deltiz cost more or less same as in Singapore. Huge Demand and Supply gap .

Cheers

Rajnish

All Indian restaurant in north Jakarta is very expensive you can try vegetarian food in pasar baru

Thank You Rohit, I have checked out Pasar Baru not so close to my place , I cook myself now :)

Ya ok it's good
What are you doing in Jakarta

I work for a sport brand as financialadvisor..

I'm new in here so I want job in Indonesia can you help me about job

Rohitsharm wrote:

I'm new in here so I want job in Indonesia can you help me about job

Not to discourage you Rohit but its very hard to work here , its not about finding job i guess its more to get KITAS , I have lot of experience in my field and the company head office shifted me here so i dont have to bother about all this issues, You cant come here and find the job , you have to find job and get your KITAS done then come here.

I have kitas
It's ok thank you very much nice to meet you

You are welcome !!

There's a few veg places in N. Jakarta. Esp in Kelapa gading - Queens at sunlake hotel is fairly safe, Pizza Marzano in Mall kelapa Gading, & Duck King, Also in Mall Kelapa Gading all have veg food & deliver (Although you might need to speak with the manager as for Duck king, veg option is usually off-menu/on request).

If you want treats you can check out beyond treats. Its gluten-free / vegan treats so that's safe too, and Nature's Bakery Fig Bars in the supermarket are vegan too.