Are you missing high quality TV contents and Sports?

Hi, guys. I am Vietnamese and i live in Hanoi.
I'm doing a research for demanding of iptv market in Vietnam. If you are live in Vietnam long enough, you will notice that the tv system here is lack of quality contents ( especially sports). There is a ATP Would Tour final going on but no channels here broadcast it for instance.
Let's say you are an expat from US / UK and you missing contents from tv channels back home. Or you are really into sports contents. Are you interested in a stable and high quality IPTV service US/UK channels including PPV  for just about  £ 10 – 15 per month?
So if you interested in this topic, help a brother out and leave me your opinion in comments section. I will be very appreciated

For those with a quota free internet package at a reasonable download speed there is no need of this as pretty much everything is live streamed free of charge, including BBC1.
All legal, all free, and no need for all that messing around hiding IP addresses.
Just simple live streaming.

Hi @Fred
Hi,  Yes some channels are free to watch online including BBC but can you watch it in HD? The point here is watching premium channels like Sky Sport, Bt sport.. and even PPV events. I've been using the service for a while now and it is really great.

Tsk!  Yet again, a harsh judgement from you, Fred

For those few among us who do not have a life...      :sleep

Hi Bazza,  what do you mean by people do not have a life mate? I Helped a sport bar owner in Hoi An gain alot more customers last summer with this service. This topic is for researching. Don't be rude please

My sincere apologies

I did not realise you are...      :blink:

lakvn86 wrote:

Hi @Fred
Hi,  Yes some channels are free to watch online including BBC but can you watch it in HD?

All Brit channels are free and work perfectly well on a 32 inch TV and an LED 500 lumens projector that's set to produce a 2m wide picture.
I know of at least one chap using the service in Vietnam and he's not reported any issues.
Edit to answer the question I missed - Not HD but fine as above.

Bazza139 wrote:

Tsk!  Yet again, a harsh judgement from you, Fred

What's harsh?
I simply offered an opinion that might well be valid for the OP's interest. If I were setting up to sell a system I would want to know the likely competitors and what these systems can do.
Any business MUST look at the likely customer base and the alternatives available to these people.
I see nothing harsh, but I do see potentially helpful information for the OP's research.

Oops!   ..then again I apologise

and stand in correct.     :shy

Fred wrote:
lakvn86 wrote:

Hi @Fred
Hi,  Yes some channels are free to watch online including BBC but can you watch it in HD?

All Brit channels are free and work perfectly well on a 32 inch TV and an LED 500 lumens projector that's set to produce a 2m wide picture.
I know of at least one chap using the service in Vietnam and he's not reported any issues.
Edit to answer the question I missed - Not HD but fine as above.

Thank u Fred for your opinion. I did the research about free streaming before as i am into sports content. I agreed with you, all the Brit channels are free streaming on Internet. But the streams are not stable and broken all the time (especially during live sports events). That's why i searched for paid services  that good and cheap.
Of course everybody loves freestuffs but truth is nothing free is good.
CHEERS.

I've had no issues with the steaming sites unless my internet is playing up.